Home

Nicest mikva in yerushalayim

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 4:29 pm
What's the nicest mikva in yerushalayim. Preferably near the ramada hotel.
Back to top

amother




NeonBlue
 

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 4:37 pm
There is a new one in pninat chemed which is apparently out of this world but I don't know how far it is.
There is a website of she'asani - an organisation set up to encourage th and there they have a list of kikvaot and their pictures
Back to top

essie14




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 12:12 am
Rechov ha'ari mikvah
https://mikve.net/mikve/206/
Back to top

amother




Darkblue
 

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 7:07 am
The one in Ramat Beit Hakerem is really amazing (I haven't been myself, but have heard from lots of people). Not far from the Ramada, not walking distance, but probably not more than 5-10-minutes by cab.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 7:10 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
The one in Ramat Beit Hakerem is really amazing (I haven't been myself, but have heard from lots of people). Not far from the Ramada, not walking distance, but probably not more than 5-10-minutes by cab.


This is the one I wanted to go to but I can't find current info online and no one answered the phone. No automated message either.
Back to top

amother




Darkblue
 

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 8:24 am
amother OP wrote:
This is the one I wanted to go to but I can't find current info online and no one answered the phone. No automated message either.


This should be current: https://www.kipa.co.il/%D7%9E%.....7%9D/

They generally only answer the phones in the evenings, but it looks like it has a cell phone number too. Either way, in Jerusalem you can usually just show up, you don't need an appointment or anything, the address hasn't changed.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 8:33 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
This should be current: https://www.kipa.co.il/%D7%9E%.....7%9D/

They generally only answer the phones in the evenings, but it looks like it has a cell phone number too. Either way, in Jerusalem you can usually just show up, you don't need an appointment or anything, the address hasn't changed.


Thank you so much!
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Send a gift to family in Yerushalayim
by amother
3 Yesterday at 11:16 am View last post
Machon Sara Yerushalayim
by amother
1 Yesterday at 9:30 am View last post
Hotels In Yerushalayim
by amother
8 Tue, Nov 29 2022, 11:00 pm View last post
Questions about Rabbi Senters yeshiva in Yerushalayim
by amother
2 Mon, Nov 21 2022, 8:55 pm View last post
Gift package in Yerushalayim
by amother
2 Tue, Nov 15 2022, 10:14 pm View last post