Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
New orleans help

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 4:52 pm
Hi. I'm traveling to New orleans for a day and a half no kids. What are the best attractions and kosher places there . Thanks!

amother
Plum

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 5:36 pm
I think you mean to post in vacations good luck
you can ask a mod to move it for you

icedcoffee

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 10:12 pm
My husband and I went to New Orleans last year and had a blast. We did a swamp tour - a bus will pick you up by your hotel and take you to the swamp. We also toured two plantations which was a powerful experience. Preservation Hall to see some amazing jazz in an intimate setting. There's a new museum called the Museum of Southern Jewish Heritage that's small but cool and worth a visit. The WWII museum is incredible!! You can spend all day there. We were there for a week so obviously you can't really do all that in a day and a half but those were the standouts for us. Also worthwhile to just walk around the French Quarter and pop into all the interesting stores.

Look into the reliability of the kashrut for your standards but we ate at Kosher Cajun and Waffles on Maple (but both are in the suburbs a car/Uber away). In the city center there's Cafe Du Monde for coffee and beignets.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 10:24 pm
Thank you! That was helpful!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics