Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Immediate vacancy in VT!

NJmother

Post Sun, Aug 14 2022, 10:48 pm
Currently staying in a stunning, luxury airbnb in Killington VT. Close to everything here. We reserved it until the 25th.
We just checked in tonight, and need to leave for various reasons. PLEASE let me know if you would be interested in taking it over from us ASAP! (Would do this legally, putting you in contact with the owner directly to take it over). $2800 negotiable from now all the way till 8/25 (for context the frum programs here right now offer Killington housing for 2750/week).
Would be such a bracha for both parties if it worked out! Please pm.

NJmother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 8:39 am
bumping....would be an incredible getaway for a group of teens/bochurim or a family with older kids

amother
Daylily

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 9:12 am
You might get more responses if you're specific about what about it isn't working for you. Sounds sketchy otherwise

NJmother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 9:37 am
What is hard for me here is very specific and would not bother others in the same way...So as to not seem sketchy though, here is what doesn’t work for us:
- spotty cell service (WiFi is super strong though)
- not being able to easily access stores for food/diapers
-I’m here with baby/ toddler and the possibility of bears/foxes on property makes me too nervous to play outside with them.
-the house has lots of gorgeous decor, my toddler has started to get into their things already and I know we will end up ruining things

It’s a beautiful 3 Br, 3 bathroom home (6 beds) with hot tub, and is close to nature, hikes galore, everything killington has to offer but for me personally with such young babies I just can’t be here another 10 days. Would be win-win for someone else to take it over from us and really enjoy it!
(Oven is self-cleaning so you would be able to cook; and there is a large indoor hot tub.)
Again, for a bochurim group or a family with teens who would appreciate all this, it’s beyond amazing!

amother
Chestnut

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 11:20 am
Can u post a link to the house? So I can c what it looks like? I’m very picky

NJmother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 11:23 am
sure. pm me and ill send link

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 11:37 am
NJmother wrote:
What is hard for me here is very specific and would not bother others in the same way...So as to not seem sketchy though, here is what doesn’t work for us:
- spotty cell service (WiFi is super strong though)
- not being able to easily access stores for food/diapers
-I’m here with baby/ toddler and the possibility of bears/foxes on property makes me too nervous to play outside with them.
-the house has lots of gorgeous decor, my toddler has started to get into their things already and I know we will end up ruining things

It’s a beautiful 3 Br, 3 bathroom home (6 beds) with hot tub, and is close to nature, hikes galore, everything killington has to offer but for me personally with such young babies I just can’t be here another 10 days. Would be win-win for someone else to take it over from us and really enjoy it!
(Oven is self-cleaning so you would be able to cook; and there is a large indoor hot tub.)
Again, for a bochurim group or a family with teens who would appreciate all this, it’s beyond amazing!

Just a helpful piece of info - Albany has a kosher price chopper with fleishig takeout, cholov yisroel dairy, bakery….and Walmart is 10 min from Killington and has lots of ou items and baby diapers

NJmother

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 9:02 pm
Bumping to try again...anyone interested in coming to VT?

amother
Valerian

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 9:03 pm
Is Albany the closest frum community to Killington?

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 9:05 pm
amother Valerian wrote:
Is Albany the closest frum community to Killington?

Possibly Saratoga is closer but no kosher food there
They have chabad

NJmother

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 6:59 pm
If anyone is interested in taking this rental ASAP please pm!

S11

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 7:11 pm
Can u send me air bnb link pls

NJmother

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 11:28 pm
Sure

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 9:20 am
What ended up happening?

amother
Valerian

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 9:54 am
It is available 2 more nights (check-out Thursday morning, unless you extend with the host which you could). Still would love for it to be taken over.

NJmother

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 11:50 am
Let me know if you're interested!

amother
Honey

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 9:23 pm
What ended up happening OP?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics