Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Petit bateau underwear for good price?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 2:02 pm
Is there anywhere I can get petit bateau undershirts and panties for little girl for a good price? Need size 3.

Thank you.

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 2:26 pm
Ok I’m Genuinely curious here- what is so great about this brands underwear that you davka need it?

amother
Birch

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 2:38 pm
honestly, I was also into it until recently. I don't feel like they are quality at all at this point. they tear so fast (especially the onesies) and the stains are much harder to come out vs other brands. I now splurge on jewish brand (aimee and petit clair) not half as expensive and def better quality.

you can sometimes find good prices on Melijoe or childrens salon. but then shipping is a fortune so if you are making a big enough order it may be worth it.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 3:45 pm
amother Birch wrote:
honestly, I was also into it until recently. I don't feel like they are quality at all at this point. they tear so fast (especially the onesies) and the stains are much harder to come out vs other brands. I now splurge on jewish brand (aimee and petit clair) not half as expensive and def better quality.

you can sometimes find good prices on Melijoe or childrens salon. but then shipping is a fortune so if you are making a big enough order it may be worth it.

It doesn't have to be specifically petit bateau... was just looking for something cute. Can you link the brands you like?

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 5:39 pm
I second getting jewish brands - check stores like double header, toetallyyou.com etc.

I found these to be good quality
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083.....ss_tl

amother
Vanilla

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 5:53 pm
Petit lem has good undershirts too and pretty ones.
I also love petit bateau but finding them harder to buy. I love their quality and fit and used to be able to get it for cheap, but can't find it for those prices anymore.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 6:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
It doesn't have to be specifically petit bateau... was just looking for something cute. Can you link the brands you like?

I used to get the juicy couture on Amazon. Carters also has really cute ones

amother
Seablue

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 6:31 pm
amother Blushpink wrote:
Ok I’m Genuinely curious here- what is so great about this brands underwear that you davka need it?

Following

amother
Blushpink

Post Mon, Aug 15 2022, 6:38 pm
Childrens place, target, carters…
I see no need to specifically but Jewish brand underwear! There’s plenty good quality without inflated pricing out there.

I like the undershirts from next for girls once we finish onesies. I find those need to be very comfortable for the girls to agree to wear them. Next has really soft ones. They also have great onesies but I mostly use Carter’s for onesies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics