Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Erev Shabbat Tehillim List Idea

TheBeinoni

Post Fri, May 23 2008, 11:03 am
Hi, to all - I am new here, so if there is something already on the forum like this, I apologize!!!

I had an idea - maybe we can make a specific thread (like this one) where everyone can post names that need yeshuot (cholim, zivug, children, etc etc.. could be anything really!) and people can check the list, copy it or even print it before Shabbat and have those ppl in mind during the Shabbat tefilot, tehillim, and even erev Shabbat challah baking! We can have a deadline like Thursday night 10PM NYC time so that those in Israel and Europe will have it by Friday morning and those in the States will also have it in a timely manner.

It is difficult to go thru every single board in the "Tehillim Needed" so maybe if there was just one concise list that you can check every Erev Shabbat that could help a ton!

Either you can post the names and the purpose on the thread, or even I would be happy for ppl to just PM me and every Thursday night I can make ONE SIMPLE POST with all the names and ppl can access it quickly without having to sift thru pages on the thread.

What do you think Ladies??? Smile

GAMZu

Post Sat, May 24 2008, 10:44 pm
I also get so confused by all threads being titled similarly.
I think it's a great idea. Easier than going through each thread.

But sometimes people want to give updates, and that would be hard in a communal thread...

I thought of writing the name as the post title instead of writing "please say tehillim" or "tehillim needed."

That way, the poster can give details in the post, and people who want to say tehillim from a list can just print the page which lists all the thread titles.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed