Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Bnos bracha lakewood
Previous  1  2

chana28

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 11:24 pm
]"]I send to Bnos brocha and work in another very popular elementary school in Lakewood. From what I see, the academics are on par with each other. The Bnos Brocha way of doing things is imparting the knowledge in a way that the girls don’t even realize they are learning half the time. When my girls were in primary they learned the 50 states and capitals through a song. They know it till this day. I can’t say enough good about the school, we are so so thrilled there. If you want a place where your daughter is treated warmly, proud of her yiddishkeit, and loves Hashem and his mitzvos, Bnos Brocha is for you.[/quote]

Thanks for the information, its a big help, I am really considering it, would you be able to pm me privately ?

chana28

Post Mon, Nov 14 2022, 11:38 pm
amother Diamond wrote:
I can't talk for other schools because all my girls went to bnos brocha.
The rumor is that it's on a lower level academically but my girls are learning a tremendous amount. They have a more intensive chumash class in 8th grade. The ones that went to high school had no problem keeping up. Beginning of 9th grade was a little hard but I think it's hard for everyone.
There are some things that bother me but it could be other things would bother me in other schools too!

Thanks for the information, its a big help, I am really considering it, would you be able to pm me privately ?

chana28

Post Wed, Nov 30 2022, 9:38 am
amother Diamond wrote:
I can't talk for other schools because all my girls went to bnos brocha.
The rumor is that it's on a lower level academically but my girls are learning a tremendous amount. They have a more intensive chumash class in 8th grade. The ones that went to high school had no problem keeping up. Beginning of 9th grade was a little hard but I think it's hard for everyone.
There are some things that bother me but it could be other things would bother me in other schools too!

Hi
Can you elaborate a little more, is it the academic that bother you or more how it’s run? Can you please message me, would really appreciate it!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics