Home

What kind of winter shoes for 4 year old girl

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 9:32 am
She's my first so never did this before. What kind of winter shoes should she get

Till now she wore babyish tie shoes with pants,but this year she is wearing dresses.
What kind of shoes should she wear. Loafers seem to mature for her I think
Back to top

Lovable




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 9:34 am
amother OP wrote:
She's my first so never did this before. What kind of winter shoes should she get

Till now she wore babyish tie shoes with pants,but this year she is wearing dresses.
What kind of shoes should she wear. Loafers seem to mature for her I think

I would do high tops
They are in, and so cute
As well as supportive
Back to top

amother




Tiffanyblue
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 9:49 am
Sneakers! Please support those cute little growing feet properly!
Back to top

amother




Pearl
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:17 am
My 4-year-old wore Atlanta moccasin loafers all summer and we both loved it. It is comfortable, holds the foot beautifully and she can put it on and take it off herself. Planning to get another pair for the new school year (they just got in an adorable plaid print!)
I will get her a pair of high-top booties but not till December time when winter starts here.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 11:33 am
Thanks. What are high tops? Sneakers? Booties? Any links so I can see.
Back to top

Etty6




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 11:35 am
amother Pearl wrote:
My 4-year-old wore Atlanta moccasin loafers all summer and we both loved it. It is comfortable, holds the foot beautifully and she can put it on and take it off herself. Planning to get another pair for the new school year (they just got in an adorable plaid print!)
I will get her a pair of high-top booties but not till December time when winter starts here.


Can you share link please
Back to top

amother




Seagreen
 

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 11:36 am
amother OP wrote:
Thanks. What are high tops? Sneakers? Booties? Any links so I can see.

a little lower than booties
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Shabbos shoes for me and daughter- what’s in style?
by amother
0 Sun, Sep 25 2022, 3:06 am View last post
AW 2022 Baby Girl (9 months old)
by amother
12 Sat, Sep 24 2022, 9:54 pm View last post
Iso warm winter coat dh inexpensive?
by amother
4 Sat, Sep 24 2022, 8:43 pm View last post
What does baby girl wear with this?
by amother
20 Sat, Sep 24 2022, 1:54 pm View last post
Migraines in a 9 year old
by amother
17 Fri, Sep 23 2022, 2:45 pm View last post