Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
What do you keep in your kids bathroom

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:14 am
hi we have a master bathroom and a kids bathroom. I would like to know what gets kept in the kids bathroom and how do you organize it. Its also used for guesses 2-3 times a year. I don't want to keep anything for the children in the master bathroom.

Blessing1

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:16 am
Kids shampoo, soaps, hair care, deodorant, band-aids, first aid ointments and creams, suntan lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:18 am
Blessing1 wrote:
Kids shampoo, soaps, hair care, deodorant, band-aids, first aid ointments and creams, suntan lotion, toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash.

Yes to all of this, plus extra toilet paper, tissues, hand soap.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:23 am

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:24 am
can somone post pics how it's organized ? Im such a disorganized person. I have just the toothbrush organized.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:26 am
What is their vanity like? How many cabinets/drawers? How many kids?

Chayalle

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:27 am
I like to use bins. Bins for tampons. Bins for shampoos and conditioners. Bins for moutwash/toothpaste. Bins for hairsprays and hairgels and blowdryers and curling irons.

My DD and I painted a cute ceramic accessory together that holds all the hairbrushes. It's great. Previously hairbrushes were always covering the vanity surface.

I also have a cute bucket that holds lotion, toothpaste, mouthwash, flossers, hairspray, etc...that sits on the vanity and has these very necessary items acccessible but not all over the place.

(mine is a girls' bathroom....)

Amarante

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 10:32 am
I keep cleaning supplies in every bathroom so they are available easily. Wipes for counter would be a good idea as well.

Organization really depends on the age of your children and how many are using the bathroom. Some girls might not store stuff in the bathroom but use a bin as they have special soaps and shampoos they don't want to be communal.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 11:08 am
1 small draw and 2 deep draws. I also have under the sink. its not that much space because of the sink pipe. I keep the wash cups and base. and the vaporizer and baby bath and there is no room for all the shappoo. my oldest just turned 12 but she didnt get her period yet. I have a 10 year old boy and 8 year old girl 6 year old then a 3 year old and then a baby all boys.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics