Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Miracles every day...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 7:33 pm
We were on the interstate on route 6 last night around 8pm.

We were making our way home from the mountains, and right before the sign of 'Town of Woodbury', we got a flat tire and were forced to stop.

While we were waiting for the AAA guy to come, we saw police cars, ambulances and Hatzoloh vehicles zooming by. Once our car was fixed, waze pointed us in the other direction, going through NJ instead. We figured there must have been some kind of an accident but it was only when we got home that we read the news. We were a bit shaken by it. What if our car did not break down? Would we have possibly been involved in the accident, or witnessed it?

I will never know. But it made me think of all the other times when I complain that something does not go according to plan, and may not realize that this is Hashem's way of protecting me and getting me out of harm's way.

'Al Nisecha S'bechul Yom Imano...'

Thank you Hashem!!

fbc

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 7:40 pm
Wow, Baruch Hashem for you!! Thanks for sharing! I love hearing these stories Smile

amother
Skyblue

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 8:08 pm
Thanks for sharing!

Daliya

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 8:36 pm
Thank you!
We tend to forget to notice those little daily miracles. Thanks for keeping your eyes open to them and sharing it with us!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Aug 16 2022, 8:45 pm
Beautiful, thank you for sharing and spreading the kindness of Hashem!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational