Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Ladies night out in New York-Broadway show?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 7:40 am
Few of us friends haven’t seen each other in a while and want to go out one night. I’m thinking a show and a place to eat in the city.
Looking for ideas of a good show and a good place to eat-preferably not too pricey and doesn’t take very long. Thank you

rachelli66

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 7:44 am
Can't help you, but sounds like fun! Have a great time!

singleagain

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 7:45 am
I'm going to see come from away on September 1st. I'm really excited about that

Other shows six. Six is an amazing show about the wives of Henry. The 8th. One of the wives gets a little bit racy in her dance movements, but it is an absolute joy. And that show is only like 80 minutes, no intermission so it won't be a very late night

I also absolutely loved Aladdin as someone who grew up with that movie they translated it to Broadway. Really? Really well. I'm so happy they brought back in the mother storyline even though they did bring in her full character, but it was amazing. I didn't even notice some of the changes until later on in the show

Oh and Little shop of horrors was so adorable. Now they have a different Seymour now. But oh my gosh, Christian Borel.. Who plays the dentist/ multitude of other characters is a Broadway gem

https://www.broadway.com/shows.....D_BwE

But here's a list of shows in case anything else sounds interesting

By the way, bravo Pizza is only a few blocks for most of these theaters. Maybe like half a dozen at the most. And is a very fast inexpensive place to get food including but I think bring cash. I think it's cheaper

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 7:46 am
singleagain wrote:
I'm going to see come from away on September 1st. I'm really excited about that

Other shows six. Six is an amazing show about the wives of Henry. The 8th. One of the wives gets a little bit racy in her dance movements, but it is an absolute joy. And that show is only like 80 minutes, no intermission so it won't be a very late night

I also absolutely loved Aladdin as someone who grew up with that movie they translated it to Broadway. Really? Really well. I'm so happy they brought back in the mother storyline even though they did bring in her full character, but it was amazing. I didn't even notice some of the changes until later on in the show

Oh and Little shop of horrors was so adorable. Now they have a different Seymour now. But oh my gosh, Christian Borel.. Who plays the dentist/ multitude of other characters is a Broadway gem

https://www.broadway.com/shows.....D_BwE

But here's a list of shows in case anything else sounds interesting

By the way, bravo Pizza is only a few blocks for most of these theaters. Maybe like half a dozen at the most. And is a very fast inexpensive place to get food including but I think bring cash. I think it's cheaper

Txs so much!

singleagain

Post Wed, Aug 17 2022, 7:52 am
amother OP wrote:
Txs so much!

No problem If you really want girl power like just have a girl power night. I totally recommend Six. But really almost any show is just enjoyable. If you're going to enjoy the show like you know, I'm saying if it's a subject matter you find interesting. It's amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries