Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Atlanta hotel for shabbos

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 6:35 pm
Which hotels are near the shuls in Atlanta? are they in an eruv? Also which are the frum shuls there? (So I can google and map out where a hotel might be nearby) Thanks

amother
Lavender

Post Fri, Aug 19 2022, 6:59 pm
Try young Israel of toco hills

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sat, Aug 20 2022, 10:16 pm
Unless things have changed since I was growing up in Atlanta I can't think of any hotels near any of the shuls...
In the Toco Hills neighborhood there is Beth Jacob (ashkenazi) - also has the Kollel attached to it, Ner Hamizrach (sephardi), and Young Israel (goes by a different name now but I'm not sure what it is...). They're all pretty close to each other and there aren't any hotels that are in the neighborhood. It could be that there is one that isn't too far of a walk for you if you're willing to be outside the eiruv but I've been away for a few years so I'm not sure what's still around...

In the Dunwoody neighborhood there is Ariel. Again, no hotels nearby that I can think of.

There are also a lot of Chabad shuls in many different areas - you might have better luck finding a Chabad that's near a hotel.

I believe that Beth Jacob and Ariel have links to the Eiruv maps on their websites.

Hatzlacha!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 21 2022, 2:25 am
amother Cornsilk wrote:
Unless things have changed since I was growing up in Atlanta I can't think of any hotels near any of the shuls...
In the Toco Hills neighborhood there is Beth Jacob (ashkenazi) - also has the Kollel attached to it, Ner Hamizrach (sephardi), and Young Israel (goes by a different name now but I'm not sure what it is...). They're all pretty close to each other and there aren't any hotels that are in the neighborhood. It could be that there is one that isn't too far of a walk for you if you're willing to be outside the eiruv but I've been away for a few years so I'm not sure what's still around...

In the Dunwoody neighborhood there is Ariel. Again, no hotels nearby that I can think of.

There are also a lot of Chabad shuls in many different areas - you might have better luck finding a Chabad that's near a hotel.

I believe that Beth Jacob and Ariel have links to the Eiruv maps on their websites.

Hatzlacha!

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics