Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Is there such thing as an upright seat?

challah58

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 2:18 pm
I'm looking for a smaller single stroller to go along with my double. Won't be my primary one, but will get general use and I'll probably keep it in the car. I haven't been to an actual store, but from pictures and videos online, it looks like even the most upright positions on these are still significantly tilted back, I guess because the seat is in line with the frame...Does anyone have one without this problem?

Also, does anyone have experience with the beberoad r2? Came across it and looks like it has lots of great features, but doesn't have many reviews and isn't sold by big retailers, so not sure how legit it is.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 2:30 pm
I have that stroller and it's totally legit. I love it but it's not as upright as you'd like but it pushes like a dream (my 15 yo son raved about it, that's not obvious it was), ample basket, super lightweight, easiest fold and open, bar can be used as a handle, very compact when folded, comes with rain cover, I even noticed my infant seat fits on it and I use it instead of my snap n go now. Very good coverage with the hood though I'm noticing after 2 years of heavy usage the frame of it sticking out a little. Can store things in hood too. But it's not super upright. Oh and it has an adjustable footrest.

challah58

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 4:56 pm
Thanks so much! That's good to hear Smile Just might get it.
Does anyone else know of other alternatives with a more upright seat?

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 5:14 pm
Mountain buggy nano. The seat can be reclined or very upright. It’s also a very lightweight stroller.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:34 pm
challah58 wrote:
Thanks so much! That's good to hear Smile Just might get it.
Does anyone else know of other alternatives with a more upright seat?

The only complaint I have is that the straps are a little slippery to stay in adjusted place. I have heard of some adding a stitch to add traction but I didn't feel a need.

zebra111

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 6:57 pm
Maclaren seats go fully upright. Ive (ab)used mine daily for the past 8 yrs and it is still going strong

amother
DarkGray

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 8:34 pm
I don't like how the Mountain Buggy nano folds. Two hands, not so easy

amother
SandyBrown

Post Tue, Aug 23 2022, 9:22 pm
I have a Jane that is upright and I love it but it is not a good car stroller. It's heavy and hard to fold. you often have to remove the seat and/or wheels to get it to fit in the trunk of a car.

challah58

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 8:17 am
Thanks everyone

amother
Mint

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 8:23 am
bugabee is upright

amother
Oldlace

Post Wed, Aug 24 2022, 9:56 am
I have the nano and it actually bothers me that it’s not so upright. Maybe I have a different version than the poster above.

amother
Lotus

Post Sun, Aug 28 2022, 4:24 pm
Cybex mios is very upright—that’s a big part of why I picked it. Kid doesn’t need to slouch.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics