Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Friends - the tv show
Previous  1  2

greenfire

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 2:44 pm
I love friends ... still on late at night ... gotta learn to laugh ... ChillPill

and as I recall it ... joey is an actor, monica a chef, rachel works in an office, phoebe works as a "singer" with her guitar and gives massages, ross is a paleontologist working at a museum (come on there was even an episode), and chandler always wears a suit and is leaving or coming home from some sort of job ...

also they have taken turns working in the coffee shop ... at least some of them ... rachel for sure ...

gamekeeper

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:35 pm
their funniest episode was with sandra bullock. it was so funny I could hardly breath!

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:40 pm
hmmm which ep was that?

gamekeeper

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:47 pm
when the monkey was on a movie set. she made chandler wear her underwear and then walked out of the restaurant with his clothing and left him in the bathroom wearing her underwear... ok doesnt sound so funny now but watch it and you will cry from laughing so hard!

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:48 pm
That wasn't Sandra Bullock, it was Julia Roberts.

Beauticianista

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:50 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
That wasn't Sandra Bullock, it was Julia Roberts.

was just gonna say that

gamekeeper

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:51 pm
ok sorry... yeah it was

skymile

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 3:57 pm
brooke sheilds was funny too... I also really liked dylan (or was it cole?) sprouse as ben... sooo cute!

Stayci

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 4:07 pm
Omigosh, It is really funny. Forget the jokes, I am mesmerized by the faces they make, It's just hysterical!!! The producer must be brilliant! Rolling Laughter

skymile

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 4:12 pm
Stayci wrote:
Omigosh, It is really funny. Forget the jokes, I am mesmerized by the faces they make, It's just hysterical!!! The producer must be brilliant! Rolling Laughter

no, they are just HYSTERICAL actors!! I've seen Matthew perry in a few movies and he is hilarious!!

Stayci

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 4:19 pm
Although I have heard that plenty people dislike Phoebe's acting, I choose to disagree. She acts so well, I would think this is her character in real life. I highly doubt she is this dumb in real life, whereas Rachel and Monica do great acting, but I can see them have a different personality in real life.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 5:11 pm
season two was the best season. but I never liked the ross and rachel pairing, I liked monica and chandler much better.

cole sprouse was amazing. I followed his new show for a while (The suite life of zac and cody). I gave up all online tv 1 1/2 yrs ago. I miss it sometimes, but I aint going back.

MOMMYRN

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 5:14 pm
loved it!

Fabulous

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 5:15 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
season two was the best season. but I never liked the ross and rachel pairing, I liked monica and chandler much better.

cole sprouse was amazing. I followed his new show for a while (The suite life of zac and cody). I gave up all online tv 1 1/2 yrs ago. I miss it sometimes, but I aint going back.

good for you!! Dh asks me what's gonna happen after the baby is born and kids start growing up, if I'll give it up. I hope so, but it's gonna be hard.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Apr 27 2009, 5:21 pm
Seasons 6 and 7 are funny.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics