Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Emailing pics

Tovah

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 10:20 am
can someone please tell me how to send pics thru email. we have a digitail and I know how to download but every time I send a pic they come back to me.
thanks

SV

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 10:22 am
Just attach them as you would attach a file to an email. I dont know what email you have, but whatever it is usually when you are writing a new message, there is a button that says "attach files". so you click on that and find the picture files you want to attach. Hope that helps.

Tovah

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 10:24 am
thats what I've been doing

SV

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 10:27 am
Hmm, sorry. Are you sure the pictures are the problem? Maybe the email address you are sending them too is typed in wrong? Is there an error message when they come back?

BlumaG

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 10:28 am
g to yahoo.com and open a photos acct, real easy
good luck+

Tovah

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 3:48 pm
yes, there is an error message, I hate that error message, but the addsress is right I think? maybe I should double check.

proudmom

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 3:50 pm
when you veiw the pics what program do you use

nechamashifra

Post Tue, Nov 15 2005, 6:35 pm
if the emails are coming back to you it could be the files you are trying to send are too big or the person you are tyring to send the pics to has a full inbox (depending if they have web based email or not). Ask them to empty out their old emails or resize the pics.

Rivka

Post Sat, Nov 19 2005, 4:53 pm
Easiest thing to do if you want to send pics online is put all your pictures on a web account that deals with pictures eg photobucket (I use that one) and as it's free it's great. You then tell your friends or family the address and they can go on it when they wish.

Tovah

Post Sat, Nov 19 2005, 5:01 pm
yah! after 3 days I figured it out. finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but thabks for your help. basically my husband set me up thru hotmail and put the picture file in the attachments so all I have to do is double click the To: and all emails pop up and I just click the ones I want. typemy subject, click on attachments and scroll to pictures and click on the box that I want and voila send.
hope u understand what I wrote sorry 4 the babbing on.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics