Home

ISO Light Blue Gown

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 10:03 pm
My sister is getting married soon and I need a light blue gown. I had something but it's not going to work out.

I am a size large. I prefer a sophisticated style.
Back to top

amother




Oatmeal
 

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 10:18 pm
location?
Back to top

amother




Mocha
 

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 10:40 pm
Instagown? I posted a size 8 light blue ankle length one. There were others, too.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post Tue, Aug 30 2022, 11:17 pm
amother Oatmeal wrote:
location?


New York
I realize I am now one of those people
Back to top

amother




Buttercup
 

Post Wed, Aug 31 2022, 1:04 am
amother OP wrote:
New York
I realize I am now one of those people


Happens to the best of us!!

I have a size 24 slate blue gown.
Worn by DD (20)
Back to top

mommy0




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 11:36 am
amother OP wrote:
My sister is getting married soon and I need a light blue gown. I had something but it's not going to work out.

I am a size large. I prefer a sophisticated style.


I hope you found a gown!!

I am looking for light blue gowns in sizes 2, 6-8, 12-14, and little girl size 6
If anyone has one to sell, I'd love to see it.
I am working with a budget so the price has to work for me.

Thanks
Back to top

bsy




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 11:59 am
For little girls, simchas Sara Is a gemach and they have a beautiful light blue gown.
Back to top

amother




Aconite
 

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 3:00 am
mommy0 wrote:
I hope you found a gown!!

I am looking for light blue gowns in sizes 2, 6-8, 12-14, and little girl size 6
If anyone has one to sell, I'd love to see it.
I am working with a budget so the price has to work for me.

Thanks

I have a 2, 14 and a 6 girls
I'm in the Lakewood area
Back to top

ceoupstairs




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 7:34 am
I have a size 14 lt. Blue gown, never worn( was altered to be tznius)
Back to top
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Books similar to a light for greytowers
by amother
6 Yesterday at 10:51 pm View last post
Price of gown rentals by chaya raizy
by amother
1 Yesterday at 10:07 pm View last post
Looking for a full puffy ball gown style petticoat
by mommy0
5 Wed, Nov 23 2022, 2:00 pm View last post
Gown Gemach in brooklyn
by amother
0 Tue, Nov 22 2022, 5:37 pm View last post
What type of light bulb for shabbos lamp?
by amother
17 Sun, Nov 20 2022, 9:19 am View last post