Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Booster question - only for those who vax
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Tulip

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 3:37 pm
I believe the release of Pfizers own documents already has released important information on pregnancy. I do not have a link for you, maybe someone else does.

The current one is garbage because it currently does nothing at all, that ship has sailed according to everyone because it was based on the alpha variant.

Your own immunity counts. CDC says that now.

The newly released Omicron booster has very few studies yet.

If you already both had the shot and covid, it does not seem like it is a concern.

Which round of covid did you have? Alpha, delta or omicron?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 3:58 pm
amother Tulip wrote:

Which round of covid did you have? Alpha, delta or omicron?

I think it was omicron. It was in January and omicron was most prevalent then.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 3:58 pm
Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and experiences! I will of course talk to my doctor too.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 4:57 pm
amother OP wrote:
Where has this been proven? I would love to see real sources

Jestre just wrote a scary post about Canada birth rates — 12% decline (like in Germany)!

Sweden (dramatic steady decline to -10% this year)

Taiwan (-28% decline)

Hungary (county-by-county data showing birth rate declines correlated with vaccination rates)

Germany (previous article), North Dakota, UK, and Switzerland. (12-13% declines)

Josh Guetzkow made an incredible find of a tremendous increase in stillbirths in Germany.

(Links available but I figured the summary is enough)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-61966650

The death rate for babies under one year old in Scotland is at its highest level in 10 years, new figures show.

There were 3.9 infant deaths for every thousand live births in 2021, increasing from 3.1 the previous year.

With 47,786 live births registered, Scotland's birth rate was 2% higher than in 2020 - but still the second lowest since records began.

The National Records of Scotland (NRS) said current birth rates were too low for the population to replace itself.

The figures were released as an investigation is ongoing into a spike in newborn deaths in Scotland.

Probe into second spike in newborn deaths
Births in Scotland fall to record low
At least 18 babies under four weeks old died in March, a rate of 4.6 per 1,000 births. The average mortality rate among newborns is just over two per 1,000 births,

A a preliminary probe showed the spike in deaths was not linked to Covid.

The new data was released as part of the NRS vital events publication.

Pandemic effect
The NRS report found that there were 15,801 fewer births than deaths registered in Scotland 2021.

A total of 63,587 deaths were registered last year. This was 5,827 excess deaths compared to the five-year average before the pandemic.

Julie Ramsay, NRS statistician for vital events, said the effect of the pandemic was still evident.

She said that although births had increased slightly, they were still low in historical terms.

Ms Ramsay said: "The fertility rate increased slightly to 1.31 after falling to 1.29 last year, its lowest ever level. For a population to replace itself this figure needs to be around 2.1."

The report also showed the impact of Covid restrictions on marriage ceremonies - the number of marriages doubled in a year from 11,831 to 24,284 in 2021.

There were 819 same-relations marriages and 499 civil partnerships.[b]

GetReal

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 5:05 pm
Canada’s birth rate has been declining since 2009, with it dipping even more when the pandemic started. Before there were vaccines.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 5:20 pm
Removed. If you have a complaint about moderation please pm me -Yael

amother
Wine

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 11:46 am
OP, I'm sorry that you are under stress with having to make these decisions. I'm sure that you are trying to make the most educated choices for yourself and for your future child(ren), particularly since you are regularly exposed to a population that is infected. You correctly pointed out that your doctor is the best point person for education about the available vaccines and how to time them. Additionally, information should be available from your local board of health. They often have nurses staffing hotlines who can help you evaluate your choices. Just FYI, I am aware of a number of (BH) healthy babies born to women in the last few months and weeks who vaccinated before pregnancy . They were all young and all made that choice based on the medical advice given them. One had covid immediately before giving birth, but it was a very mild case. Hoping you will be blessed with a happy, safe pregnancy and a beautiful, healthy child.

BatZion

Post Tue, Oct 11 2022, 6:14 pm
amother Gold wrote:

Jestre just wrote a scary post about Canada birth rates — 12% decline (like in Germany)!

Sweden (dramatic steady decline to -10% this year)

Taiwan (-28% decline)

Hungary (county-by-county data showing birth rate declines correlated with vaccination rates)

Germany (previous article), North Dakota, UK, and Switzerland. (12-13% declines)

Josh Guetzkow made an incredible find of a tremendous increase in stillbirths in Germany.

(Links available but I figured the summary is enough)

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-61966650

The death rate for babies under one year old in Scotland is at its highest level in 10 years, new figures show.

There were 3.9 infant deaths for every thousand live births in 2021, increasing from 3.1 the previous year.

With 47,786 live births registered, Scotland's birth rate was 2% higher than in 2020 - but still the second lowest since records began.

The National Records of Scotland (NRS) said current birth rates were too low for the population to replace itself.

The figures were released as an investigation is ongoing into a spike in newborn deaths in Scotland.

Probe into second spike in newborn deaths
Births in Scotland fall to record low
At least 18 babies under four weeks old died in March, a rate of 4.6 per 1,000 births. The average mortality rate among newborns is just over two per 1,000 births,

A a preliminary probe showed the spike in deaths was not linked to Covid.

The new data was released as part of the NRS vital events publication.

Pandemic effect
The NRS report found that there were 15,801 fewer births than deaths registered in Scotland 2021.

A total of 63,587 deaths were registered last year. This was 5,827 excess deaths compared to the five-year average before the pandemic.

Julie Ramsay, NRS statistician for vital events, said the effect of the pandemic was still evident.

She said that although births had increased slightly, they were still low in historical terms.

Ms Ramsay said: "The fertility rate increased slightly to 1.31 after falling to 1.29 last year, its lowest ever level. For a population to replace itself this figure needs to be around 2.1."

The report also showed the impact of Covid restrictions on marriage ceremonies - the number of marriages doubled in a year from 11,831 to 24,284 in 2021.

There were 819 same-relations marriages and 499 civil partnerships.[b]

The Epoch Times as a reliable source? Hmmm.

https://www.newsguardtech.com/.....3.pdf

Anyhoo as far as that "news article" is concerned fake news dear:

https://healthfeedback.org/cla.....imes/

Plummeting birth rates?
Pretty sure that's been happening for a while, worldwide.

OP- the healthfeedback link echoes exactly what you said:
"Pregnant women are more likely to develop severe COVID-19 compared to non-pregnant women. COVID-19 also increases the risk of pregnancy complications, including preterm delivery and stillbirth. COVID-19 vaccines can prevent these risks and aren’t associated with any safety issues during pregnancy. Therefore, public health authorities recommend that pregnant women get a COVID-19 vaccine."

I'd say try and get trustworthy medical opinions offline, not cherry-picked fakeness from anonymous women. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and easy birth with a healthy child be"H.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics