Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Which travel stroller

I’m debating which of these 3 to get which do you recommend
Uppa baby minu  
 37%  [ 10 ]
Bugaboo butterfly  
 62%  [ 17 ]
Maxi cosi mara  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Perrys

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 12:36 pm
Which of these strollers do you recommend and why.

I want one that is a compact fold
Decent basket
Reclines well

I do not want the yo-yo. It feels way too flimsy with tiny wheels

Ema of 5

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 1:08 pm
I got a $40 one from Walmart. It’s got a great basket, a good hood, great recline, and a parent and child tray. I don’t see the point in spending so much on a travel stroller.

amother
Tealblue

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 1:11 pm
Perrys wrote:
Which of these strollers do you recommend and why.

I want one that is a compact fold
Decent basket
Reclines well

I do not want the yo-yo. It feels way too flimsy with tiny wheels

The butterfly has all this and folds really easily one-handed (I had the yoyo before was super hard) it’s also really sturdy and as all bugaboo products really well made and they have fantastic customer service (I have the Fox and got a new chassis really easily when mine was not working well).

The recline however is not a full recline for a newborn so it’s recommended for 6months plus.

Seeking

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 1:14 pm
till I decided on a travel stroller............. went to a few stores and asked all my questions and checked online until I came to a conclusion that I'm taking to butterfly. it strolls really smoothly even if the wheels aren't that big cuz it depends more from what it's made of. bugaboo stands behind their products and they have warranty of 4 years. the seat is cushioned which is the first travel one that I saw has it. it reclines not flat but it has the bar for the feet that you can maneuver so it gets your baby super comfortable and the baby is like flat but still a little upright for safety. The hood has zipper that makes it bigger with a net to see baby. the basket is the biggest I ever saw by a travel stroller. it's one hand fold and can stand when folded so you don't have to bend down to the floor while holding baby and waiting for car service. whatever for me if was the best buy I ever did in my life. I basically dropped all my other carriages.

bsy

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 1:26 pm
I'm very happy with the baby jogger city tour

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 1:27 pm
What about the Nuna TRVL?

https://www.nordstrom.com/s/nu.....r=001

amother
Dahlia

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 1:37 pm
I’m loving the bugaboo butterfly more than I enjoyed the Yo-yo. It’s sturdier and pushes with one hand.
A real easy push uphill etc.
Easy fold and storage. Great big basket. Big extendable hood. Easy to sit up and lay down.
I ordered the bumper handle and love that as well.

amother
Snow

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 2:16 pm
Colugo compact.

Just to compare: Reclines more than butterfly and also sits up really straight, which butterfly doesn’t.

Otherwise butterfly looks really nice and bugaboo is a good brand, but I love my colugo compact. Easy fold, big basket, extendable hood, nice color options & comes with rain cover and cup holder…

amother
Junglegreen

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 2:59 pm
Love the joolz aer
Very similar to the bugaboo butterfly, I bought it before the butterfly came out.
I got mine for $450 but seems to be a sale now, $380

tweety1

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 7:10 pm
Check out the cybex. I'm looking into a travel stroller. I'm heading towards the cybex.

amother
Ruby

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 9:48 pm
tweety1 wrote:
Check out the cybex. I'm looking into a travel stroller. I'm heading towards the cybex.
joolz is about the same price and much more high end feel ( and lighter)

tweety1

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 4:57 am
amother Ruby wrote:
joolz is about the same price and much more high end feel ( and lighter)

What does "high end feel" mean? I'm heading towards cyber because I've borrowed it in the past and loved it. Cybex also has a bar, joolz doesn't.

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 6:33 am
tweety1 wrote:
What does "high end feel" mean? I'm heading towards cyber because I've borrowed it in the past and loved it. Cybex also has a bar, joolz doesn't.
you can buy a bar for joolz. It has nicer quality fabrics that doesn’t attract dirt. Better warranty. But seat and hood isn’t that big.

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 6:46 am
I bought the cyber beezy and I am loving it so far and was way cheaper then the bugaboo .

tweety1

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 7:41 am
amother Sand wrote:
I bought the cyber beezy and I am loving it so far and was way cheaper then the bugaboo .

That's the one I'm looking at.

amother
Cornsilk

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 7:58 am
The butterfly. Hands down.

It feels sturdy, has a good basket, comes with a leg rest and rain covered. Has a really good extendable canopy. This is really huge because, in my experience, other travel strollers I’ve had really lacked a good canopy that covered the kids in recline position.

I can go on and on. I am so happy with my purchase.

And it’s $100 cheaper than the yoyo

amother
Nasturtium

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 8:11 am
Very happy with my Uppababy Minu.

tweety1

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 10:38 am
amother Cornsilk wrote:
The butterfly. Hands down.

It feels sturdy, has a good basket, comes with a leg rest and rain covered. Has a really good extendable canopy. This is really huge because, in my experience, other travel strollers I’ve had really lacked a good canopy that covered the kids in recline position.

I can go on and on. I am so happy with my purchase.

And it’s $100 cheaper than the yoyo

You dont mind that it doesn't have a bar? It's only $30 more than the joolz and cybex so that's not really an issue.
Also how is it for a toddler? I used the cybex for my almost 3 year old and I loved it.

tweety1

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 6:16 pm
Bumping this up. Looking for more info on the butterfly.

amother
Fern

Post Mon, Sep 05 2022, 6:20 pm
Looking at the butterfly also. Can I use it like a snap and go for the bugaboo car seat?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics