Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kiosk in boro park

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 6:10 pm
My husband and I are very strongly considering to open a kiosk in boro park

My question is:

Is there a demand for more?

How much profit can you make a month from such a business? An account/membership is not that much money

Please Help me out

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 6:13 pm
What kind of kiosk?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 6:16 pm
amother Gray wrote:
What kind of kiosk?

Computers with filters

A lot of ppl dont have internet access in their homes and come to the kiosk for their internet needs

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 6:25 pm
amother OP wrote:
Computers with filters

A lot of ppl dont have internet access in their homes and come to the kiosk for their internet needs

There is one in BP which is empty every time I pass. Most people have internet for work or on their phone (and people who qualify can get a free tablet with wifi installed) so there really doesnt seem to be a need for a kiosk.

amother
Smokey

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 7:19 pm
There are several in bp. I know of 6. all have available computers any time I visit. It doesn't seem like there's a need for more

amother
Alyssum

Post Sun, Sep 04 2022, 10:36 pm
There are so many in BP. sorry and good luck

Ma3

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 8:37 pm
I'm actually looking for a real private kiosk option for tomorrow. One where you can do a zoom session and have real privacy. Like small offices, not cubicles. Wonder if there's a need for that as I haven't seen yet such an option.

ra_mom

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 9:34 pm
Ma3 wrote:
I'm actually looking for a real private kiosk option for tomorrow. One where you can do a zoom session and have real privacy. Like small offices, not cubicles. Wonder if there's a need for that as I haven't seen yet such an option.

It sounds like you need to rent a conference room and connect to their wifi, and bring a laptop.

snooper86

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 11:15 pm
Smart Space
(718) 517-8100

Smart Space on Nostrand Ave is similar to WeWork but not sure if they have a daily rate or only weekly or monthly…

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 11:32 pm
Op here,

I feel like kiosks are opening left and right. Apparently there is a need for it.

We r just not go getter type of people and have no clue from beans how to open up the next kiosk in bp

amother
Latte

Post Tue, Feb 07 2023, 11:43 pm
amother OP wrote:
Op here,

I feel like kiosks are opening left and right. Apparently there is a need for it.

We r just not go getter type of people and have no clue from beans how to open up the next kiosk in bp

Maybe open an ice cream store on 16th ave. There isn't any.
I'll be your customer!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries