Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Pro vax answers only
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 10:53 am
I need some reassurance please that the side effects are not affecting majority of people. And I'm looking for serious answers, not just brush off.

Have you or anyone in your immediate family only -

experienced the what seems to be popular side effects?

Heart issues, heart attack, myocarditis, percarditis

Circulatory issues. Clots, stroke, bleeding

If pregnant/nursing, loss of fetus/baby, if not, loss of period cycle or other weirdness.

Cancers, aggressive return or new ones.

Onset of new auto immune issues.

I know the virus causes stuff too, not looking for causation, only looking for frequency and correlation

Just lately in my life and my circles seeing a lot of death and illness in the mostly 60+ crowd but where they appeared healthy. And in too big a number to not be getting concerned to what's up with that.

amother
Stonewash

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 10:57 am
I personally had a placental abruption. And I know someone else who also did.
Connected to the vax? Who knows?

amother
Canary

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 10:58 am
My parents, and grandparents both got the shot. They are all ok
My sister got only the first, she developed APCs and PVCs from them. Not life threatening, but very disruptive to day to day life.
She did not get the second vaccine as per advice from her cardiologist

scruffy

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 10:58 am
None of the above BH. Vaxxed and boosted (although I don't plan on getting a second booster at the moment.)

But asking a question here will only give you anecdotal evidence. Talk to your own doctor.

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 10:59 am
amother Stonewash wrote:
I personally had a placental abruption. And I know someone else who also did.
Connected to the vax? Who knows?

OMG I also had a placental abruption...

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:08 am
Miscarriages R”L

chanchy123

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:11 am
Most people I know got the shots - including me and my extended family - I don’t know anyone who had any such side effects.
Side effects - I and some others did experience were flu like symptoms, local pain and swelling and itchiness.
For me it was uncomfortable but in no way dangerous or permanent.

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:22 am
The people I know who got the shot have had no health issues.

amother
Lightyellow

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:25 am
I was pregnant during the delta wave and I got vaccinated because delta was very severe in pregnant women. Everything was fine BH with me and baby. Many of my family members received it as well with no issues or side effects.

However, I did not get boosted because at this point covid is very mild and I don't feel the benefits outweigh the risks anymore.

amother
Almond

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:25 am
My friends healthy mom had a stroke and died a week after the second Vax. A different friends husband had a heart attack and died within a week of the second Vax.

I took jj...was forced to get it for work...my arm was blown up and red and painful for over a month at the injection site.

mfb

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:28 am
You might want to add a poll. And specify how immediate family you want answers from. Like including aunts/uncles/ cousins. Only including kids and parents. Including second/third cousins…

#BestBubby

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:28 am
scruffy wrote:
None of the above BH. Vaxxed and boosted (although I don't plan on getting a second booster at the moment.)

But asking a question here will only give you anecdotal evidence. Talk to your own doctor.

Doctors are threatened not to talk against the vaccine.

amother
Daffodil

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:33 am
Everyone I know is vaccinated (with the exception of one friend’s husband) I don’t know of any side effects. I do have a friend who had Covid in March 2020 who still had terrible cardiac side effects.

I have had multiple miscarriages, but they were between 2006-2011, so it would be really hard to blame Covid or the vaccine.

amother
Almond

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:35 am
scruffy wrote:

Anecdotal evidence is important since there are no studies being done with a control group and we know for a fact data isn't being shared truthfully. So it's the only way to get some information.

Mayflower

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:38 am
I'm vaxxed and boosted, as are most people I know. I don't know anyone who had serious side effects.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:38 am
A former coworker of mine got the booster and then got a blood clot soon after, with no preexisting conditions. I was vaccinated twice but decided not to get the booster. Most of my friends and family got vaccinated.

amother
Cherry

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 11:45 am
Everyone I know who got the shot was fine, including myself, except for one friend in her late 20's who developed a heart condition and it still hasn't gotten better. It is directly connected to the shot and she won't be getting any boosters as per her Dr.'s orders.

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 1:03 pm
Not a thing with me, friends, or family. The only people who've been niftar in my life since the vaccine came out were elderly and in ailing health.

amother
Diamond

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 1:13 pm
My neighbor an friend got vaxxed and developed heart issues. ( young guy- 30's)

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Sep 07 2022, 1:14 pm
Thank you for posting honestly!
So so so upsetting and frightening to read this
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics