Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Are there any details of Queen's cause of death?
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Ruchi

Post Sat, Sep 10 2022, 8:24 pm
The Queen may have been ill and her "mobility issues" may have been A covering excuse why she couldn't always attend events.
Considering that she wasn't sent to hospital and was kept comfortable at home, could well indicate that her death was expected.
I assume it must have been an herculean effort on the Queens part to take up the outgoing and incoming Prime Ministers. She may have insisted on doing this.

imorethanamother

Post Sat, Sep 10 2022, 11:27 pm
Mevater wrote:
Did she suffer a heart attack? What else could have killed her, even at 96, if she was fulfilling her Queenly duties, this week? Why are there no details offered? Doesnt the public want to know?

"Her Majesty “died peacefully” at 96 in Scotland on Thursday — just 48 hours after publicly appointing Liz Truss the new Prime Minister of Britain."

https://nypost.com/2022/09/08/.....-end/

She met Liz Truss and said, 'That's enough.'

Elfrida

Post Sat, Sep 10 2022, 11:51 pm
The Royal Family don't got much privacy, but they are entitled to some privacy, and they have tended to keep medical matters private.

There was no cause of death announced for Prince Philip, either. Nor were any details of Kate's birth made public.

Anyone can be curious, but that doesn't mean that they are entitled to an answer.

Congresswoman

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 12:09 am
Java wrote:
And it matters because?

The same reason it matters what shade of lipstick she wore. And what her favorite foods were. And what she bought her grandkids for their birthdays.

It doesn’t.

But they have made their lives into a public spectacle and people bought into it and are curious about irrelevant stuff surrounding their every move. Let alone something so big, as dying.

invisiblecircus

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 1:02 am
Elfrida wrote:

There was no cause of death announced for Prince Philip, either. Nor were any details of Kate's birth made public.

Actually it was announced that Prince Philip's death was attributed to "old age" on his death certificate, which is an accepted reason when the deceased is over 80 and the certifying physician has known them for a long time.

This will likely be the same for Queen Elizabeth too.

Prince Philip was in fact being treated in hospital for an infection for a month before his death, returning home shortly before he passed away.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:33 am
Queen Elizabeth: Did the COVID injection KILL the Queen? How many COVID injections did she receive & when was the last one? Did the queen get boosters? The injection may have killed her!
We know how COVID gene injection works & how aggressive it kills especially in older persons. It is very possible the COVID injection (booster) may have killed Queen Elizabeth! I say what many whisper

Dr. Paul Alexander
Sep 11

The COVID gene injection may have hastened her death, robbed her of the 3-5 more years she likely had. What about Prince Phillip? You cannot discount it.

The Queen may have had massive blood clots (micro thrombi) throughout her body due to the spike protein produced by her cells post shot (s), and if they did not do a D-dimer test to check for clots, it could have been operating silently. She could have had devastating myocarditis (subclinical myocarditis) or myopericarditis from first shots that took a toll. She may have had bleeds due to the injection, or vaccine induced thrombosis e.g. vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). There are many conditions that could have emerged post the COVID shots the Queen took, sadly, and it may have contributed to her death. It may have hastened her death and from all accounts, she was a healthy elderly lady. Active, brisk, even youthful looking. This year you could literally see the dramatic change in her photos, from about March 2022 onwards. It is very possible.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:41 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Queen Elizabeth: Did the COVID injection KILL the Queen? How many COVID injections did she receive & when was the last one? Did the queen get boosters? The injection may have killed her!
We know how COVID gene injection works & how aggressive it kills especially in older persons. It is very possible the COVID injection (booster) may have killed Queen Elizabeth! I say what many whisper

Dr. Paul Alexander
Sep 11

The COVID gene injection may have hastened her death, robbed her of the 3-5 more years she likely had. What about Prince Phillip? You cannot discount it.

The Queen may have had massive blood clots (micro thrombi) throughout her body due to the spike protein produced by her cells post shot (s), and if they did not do a D-dimer test to check for clots, it could have been operating silently. She could have had devastating myocarditis (subclinical myocarditis) or myopericarditis from first shots that took a toll. She may have had bleeds due to the injection, or vaccine induced thrombosis e.g. vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT). There are many conditions that could have emerged post the COVID shots the Queen took, sadly, and it may have contributed to her death. It may have hastened her death and from all accounts, she was a healthy elderly lady. Active, brisk, even youthful looking. This year you could literally see the dramatic change in her photos, from about March 2022 onwards. It is very possible.
Please please please do not bring your covid conspiracy theories into this thread. It has NOTHING to do with covid. My gosh Banging head Banging head

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:42 am
How on earth do YOU know what it has and doesn't have to do with? My gosh.
And frankly, there is so much information out there about people being harmed by the shots, how can you use the word "conspiracy"? Really. That is a great way to cancel people. "You and your conspiracy theories". Wow.

So, I just want to understand - There is NO WAY that her death may have been connected with what the shots/boosters did or didn't do, right? And you know this for a fact, right?

You don't like what I posted - just move on. The butler. The pantry. Mitat neshikah. Whatever.

Maybe it's time to stop cancelling and bullying people who bring up options or opinions that you don't like.

Last edited by ChossidMom on Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:44 am
ChossidMom wrote:
How on earth do YOU know what it has and doesn't have to do with? My gosh.
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT COVID!!!

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:56 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT COVID!!!

Maybe not but a heck of alot of deaths are happening now - especially in young people in their 20's and 30's. I don't know about 90's. It's always easy to attribute that to old age.

shabbatiscoming

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 4:58 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Maybe not but a heck of alot of deaths are happening now - especially in young people in their 20's and 30's. I don't know about 90's. It's always easy to attribute that to old age.
Ive blocked the covid section on this site.
My point was please dont turn a NON covid thread into a covid thread.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:00 am
Maybe just block *me* since that is what seems to be bothering you ALOT.

moonstone

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:14 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Please please please do not bring your covid conspiracy theories into this thread. It has NOTHING to do with covid. My gosh Banging head Banging head

I agree 100%. I blocked all the Covid threads a long time ago, mainly so I wouldn't have to see any anti-vaxxer garbage, so I really don't appreciate these crazy conspiracy theories showing up in this thread.

invisiblecircus

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:30 am
ChossidMom wrote:

Because chances are, that's what it is.

It would have been one heck of a delayed reaction if it had been connected to the Covid shot! She actually contracted Covid since then and more likely to have been side effects of that than the shot, but infinitely more likely to be just down to her age.

Java

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:38 am
ChossidMom wrote:

Ok I know you like conspiracy theories, but this is next level.

ChossidMom

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:39 am
invisiblecircus wrote:
Because chances are, that's what it is.

It would have been one heck of a delayed reaction if it had been connected to the Covid shot! She actually contracted Covid since then and more likely to have been side effects of that than the shot, but infinitely more likely to be just down to her age.

Thank you for an civil answer that doesn't include bullying.

And, for the record, many people are having "delayed" deaths from myocarditis, micro clotting in various organs etc. Some people died within 2 weeks of the shots and some died within months. (All you have to do is go to my thread and see some of the hair raising stories I copied from the Sudden Death" group on Facebook. Some died way after the shot/booster. No, maybe it cannot be proven without an autopsy but it sure is a possibility.

What amazes me is how people know for sure what it is (or isn't) and call it a "conspiracy" when people mention the possibility. You bullies are great at shutting everyone up. People are afraid to post under their own usernames. Don't tell me you all don't notice the bullying.

If it weren't bullying, you would all have answered like invisiblecircus with her opinion. Civilly.

simcha2

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 5:41 am
ChossidMom wrote:

Dr. Paul Alexander
Sep 11

This is really funny (in a sad, not funny way).

She had covid (not the shot) in February.

Wouldn't it be more likely that all the change is from that?

Regardless, she was 96. Let her rest in peace. This whole thread gives makes me cringe.

Ruchi

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 6:03 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Thank you for an civil answer that doesn't include bullying.

And, for the record, many people are having "delayed" deaths from myocarditis, micro clotting in various organs etc. Some people died within 2 weeks of the shots and some died within months. (All you have to do is go to my thread and see some of the hair raising stories I copied from the Sudden Death" group on Facebook. Some died way after the shot/booster. No, maybe it cannot be proven without an autopsy but it sure is a possibility.

What amazes me is how people know for sure what it is (or isn't) and call it a "conspiracy" when people mention the possibility. You bullies are great at shutting everyone up. People are afraid to post under their own usernames. Don't tell me you all don't notice the bullying.

If it weren't bullying, you would all have answered like invisiblecircus with her opinion. Civilly.

One can never know if indeed it was from the vaccine.
Over 2 years ago one would not have been able to suggest that. But unfortunately, I know myself of some horror stories of post covid vaccinations that eventually ended up in death.
I have all my life been Pro vaccination. But this covid vaccine is something different altogether

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 6:33 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:

My reaction: So glad I finished my coffee.
Chossidmom, I don't mean to mock you. I do think my options, even the second, are more likely.

Marathon

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:07 am
I find it interesting how all the kids "happened: to have been there like it was a scheduled death
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics