Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Are there any details of Queen's cause of death?
Previous  1  2  3

Amarante

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:12 am
Marathon wrote:
I find it interesting how all the kids "happened: to have been there like it was a scheduled death

Why are you shocked by this. It is very common for someone who is elderly to die over a few days. I experienced this with my grandfather as well as one of my great grandmothers. They lingered for a few days but it was obvious that they were dying. There are clinical observational things that occur when someone has reached that stage of old age and is in the process of dying.

Many regular families have time to pay a last visit.

What is wrong with people thst they have to find evil and malicious intent in everything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

fleetwood

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:20 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Please please please do not bring your covid conspiracy theories into this thread. It has NOTHING to do with covid. My gosh Banging head Banging head

Agreed. [Intemperate comment removed — Mod]

fleetwood

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:21 am
ChossidMom wrote:
Maybe just block *me* since that is what seems to be bothering you ALOT.

[Removed this one too! — Mod]

Elfrida

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:34 am
Marathon wrote:
I find it interesting how all the kids "happened: to have been there like it was a scheduled death

Most of them arrived after she had already died.

iyar

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:51 am
Amarante wrote:

What is wrong with people thst they have to find evil and malicious intent in everything. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I found this thread and came here to say that but found you already had. Thank you Amarante.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar…
But some people just can’t let things be.

Kavod hameis is a concept in our circles, but to a certain extent in the rest of the world as well. After a person dies we try to remember the positive or to be quiet. Manipulating a death to suit an agenda is a path we don’t want to stumble down.

invisiblecircus

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:53 am
Marathon wrote:

Only Charles and Anne were present when she died. They were both in already in Scotland for other reasons when the Queen was taken ill, so it did not take them long to travel to be with her. I believe Anne was already in Balmoral.

Andrew, Edward and Sophie and William and Harry and their wives were all in London at the time and flew to Scotland on hearing of her condition, but they didn't get there until after she had died.

Nothing strange, it seems the queen's condition deteriorated quite suddenly, otherwise they would all have travelled sooner. Indeed, an official engagement was cancelled the day before her death due to her health but this was clearly not considered serious enough for close family members to travel.

Java

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:54 am
I literally cannot suppress my laughter right now.
Guys a 96 year old lady died. And we need to come up with conspiracy theories to explain it???
She was 96 for goodness sakes!!!!!
Sometimes I really wonder about people.

miami85

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 9:55 am
There was a report that the night before there was supposed to be a zoom call event and she was "too tired" to do it, so it could be that her body just was too old and weak and she just passed on. My grandmother was 100 and had a similar situation.

Elfrida

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 10:01 am
There was meant to be a virtual meeting of the Privy Council, where the new Prime Minister would have (virtually) kissed her hand, and recieved the Seals of Office. This was cancelled because the Queen did not feel up to it, after her busy day on Tuesday.

invisiblecircus

Post Sun, Sep 11 2022, 11:07 am
miami85 wrote:
There was a report that the night before there was supposed to be a zoom call event and she was "too tired" to do it, so it could be that her body just was too old and weak and she just passed on. My grandmother was 100 and had a similar situation.

Right, and it seems her condition at this time was not considered so serious that family needed to travel to her bedside. That appears to have happened very suddenly on Thursday.

I'm sure her death will be attributed to old age as Prince Philip's was.

invisiblecircus

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:26 pm
...and it's confirmed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-63078676

""Old age" is only usually given as the sole cause of death in very limited circumstances.

This would be where the certifying doctor has personally cared for someone over a long period; where a gradual decline has been observed and where a doctor is not aware of any identifiable disease or injury contributing to a death."

God save the king!
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics