Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Can I quit and if yes how?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 10:51 am
I teach in a preschool and this is my third year. I'm really miserable! I know school only started but each day gets worse. They say they want to help me be happier here but after the meeting things are worse. I really don't know what to. I keep telling myself just make it through the year but it's a long way away. Every day I'm dying to leave. I have a horrible class this year and my assistant is a nice person but horrible assistant. I really don't know what to do.

SG18

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:00 am
Yes, give your two week notice and leave on the day you decide is your last. You can quit any job.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:03 am
amother OP wrote:
I teach in a preschool and this is my third year. I'm really miserable! I know school only started but each day gets worse. They say they want to help me be happier here but after the meeting things are worse. I really don't know what to. I keep telling myself just make it through the year but it's a long way away. Every day I'm dying to leave. I have a horrible class this year and my assistant is a nice person but horrible assistant. I really don't know what to do.

Yes you should quit.

If not only because your miserable but also because you just labeled an entire group of girls ‘horrible.’

How an entire class of preschoolers can be horrible is beyond me. Please don’t be their teacher.

asmileaday

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:12 am
Please quit. I would really hate for my daughter to have a teacher that is miserable. These little babies deserve someone who is thrilled to be their teacher and thinks they are wonderful.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics