Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Blondes: Which would you buy again? Irene, Sary, Miri?
1  2  Next

Which of these Sheitels do you like so much, that you would buy another one, again, without hesitation?
Irene  
 46%  [ 26 ]
Sary  
 21%  [ 12 ]
Miri  
 7%  [ 4 ]
Other (please say which brand).  
 25%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 56

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 10:31 pm
Multitone blondes (between a 24/14/12 and a 16/10), Lace front/Lace top Sheitel wearers:

Which of these Sheitels do you like so much (because hair feels good, is comfortable to wear, it holds a set, it holds up well, doesnt oxidize quickly, doesnt need repairs for a long time, etc, that you would buy another one, again, without hesitation?

Irene, Sary, Miri, or other?

Seems like the Irenes, Sarys and Miris are about this price range (Between $2,000 and $3,000 for a 12 or 14 inch Lace front or Lace Top wig).

Which do you feel you got your money's worth with?

Any buying advice is appreciated.

tia

amother
Navyblue

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 10:40 pm
I am pretty happy with my blond ( but w/ rooting / highlights / lowlights ) Sary , it’s about a year & half.
But I don’t have experience w/ Miri or Irene to compare to .

amother
Scarlet

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 10:55 pm
amother OP wrote:
Multitone blondes (between a 24/14/12 and a 16/10), Lace front/Lace top Sheitel wearers:

Which of these Sheitels do you like so much (because hair feels good, is comfortable to wear, it holds a set, it holds up well, doesnt oxidize quickly, doesnt need repairs for a long time, etc, that you would buy another one, again, without hesitation?

Irene, Sary, Miri, or other?

Seems like the Irenes, Sarys and Miris are about this price range (Between $2,000 and $3,000 for a 12 or 14 inch wig).

Which do you feel you got your money's worth with?

Any buying advice is appreciated.

tia

I said other. Fortune.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:01 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
I said other. Fortune.

Thanks.

What stands out about your Fortune wig, relative to your other wigs?

Does Fortune do good blondes?

amother
Canary

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:07 pm
RX wig - super happy with the color and texture. Price was also reasonable - I think low-mid 2,000 range.

amother
DarkYellow

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:09 pm
Irene’s!
I buy new ones every 2 years. I try other company’s but keep coming back to them. I do have one miri which is pretty good

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 13 2022, 11:14 pm
amother DarkYellow wrote:
Irene’s!
I buy new ones every 2 years. I try other company’s but keep coming back to them. I do have one miri which is pretty good

Thanks. Why do you like the Irenes better than the Miri?

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 10:28 am
I got an Irene as a Kallah and the color and cap faded and stretched within 6 months. I'm not so happy but I seem to be the only one.

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 11:49 am
amother Lemonchiffon wrote:
I got an Irene as a Kallah and the color and cap faded and stretched within 6 months. I'm not so happy but I seem to be the only one.

No I wasn’t happy with my Irene either. It got puffier and puffier. I eventually just gave up and don’t wear it anymore.

amother
Firebrick

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:13 pm
My sary fall and full silk top oxidized like crazy within a few months of wearing them. They turned an ugly yellow-orange straw color. BH they lady I got them from recolored them for free and we went a bit darker than my color in order to avoid having the same issue. I got an Irene a few months later and LOVEEE it so much more. I did start out a bit darker than my sarys in order to avoid crazy oxidation, but I overall like the wig much better besides for the color quality. I know you asked about lace tops, mine aren’t but shouldn’t make a difference for color.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 12:48 pm
amother Firebrick wrote:
My sary fall and full silk top oxidized like crazy within a few months of wearing them. They turned an ugly yellow-orange straw color. BH they lady I got them from recolored them for free and we went a bit darker than my color in order to avoid having the same issue. I got an Irene a few months later and LOVEEE it so much more. I did start out a bit darker than my sarys in order to avoid crazy oxidation, but I overall like the wig much better besides for the color quality. I know you asked about lace tops, mine aren’t but shouldn’t make a difference for color.

Thanks.

I have one Irene I got for dressy and Im happy with it, but I rarely wear it because of the length, so I wasnt sure about quality and longevity. I was thinking to try another brand now. Im thinking maybe to stick with Irene.

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 1:00 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks.

I have one Irene I got for dressy and Im happy with it, but I rarely wear it because of the length, so I wasnt sure about quality and longevity. I was thinking to try another brand now. Im thinking maybe to stick with Irene.

It's hard to really get accurate answers even from the same brand. Irene has a few styles. The older wavy ones are fuller and poofier than their blunts. So if someone says I hate my Irene it's poofy, you don't know what style she has. They also make now Soliel which is beautiful too.
Miri for example has 3 styles. Olympia, wavy and layered. Each one is different.
So you need to know what it is you want from the wig and then decide accordingly.

Lashes

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 1:06 pm
I voted other, didn't realize this is for blondies. I love my Eva & chloe!! I'd get another one in no time if I could afford a new wig! The hair is totally amazing and the hairline is very flat and natural (not lace)

amother
Lightcoral

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 4:40 pm
I got one sary lace top two years ago and loved it. Also blond with darker top. The color is amazing, hair feels soft and beautiful. I bought another shorter one this year and I’m also thrilled.

amother
Lightcoral

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 4:42 pm
I’m much happier with my sarys than shevys. I also have Israeli brand Rochi and for me it’s the same quality.

amother
Cappuccino

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 5:19 pm
I used to say Irene. But recently got a new one and really don’t love it.
It frizzes and puffs up and doesn’t hold a style

Maybe I just got a lemon

amother
Brickred

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 5:22 pm
amother Cappuccino wrote:
I used to say Irene. But recently got a new one and really don’t love it.
It frizzes and puffs up and doesn’t hold a style

Maybe I just got a lemon

If you're still within 6 months of purchase make sure to send it back to them for a Keratin treatment. Helps wonders.
What style did you buy? Was it lace or silk top?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 5:40 pm
I thought Id hear more about Miris. I used to read here that their Blondes are amazing.

What happened?

amother
Tulip

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 6:43 pm
I love my Yafi! They customed it to my face so it just frames my face so nicely as opposed to my other wigs that are just regular

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Wed, Sep 14 2022, 7:40 pm
Lashes wrote:
I voted other, didn't realize this is for blondies. I love my Eva & chloe!! I'd get another one in no time if I could afford a new wig! The hair is totally amazing and the hairline is very flat and natural (not lace)

Agreed and I am exactly the same color as OP! I have had Irene and Sary in the past and was very unhappy. Never had a Miri. I’ve had an Eva and Chloe now for about six months (so not long enough to have long term impressions) but so far I’m loving it. Lace front. Very comfortable and a gorgeous color that has so far not oxidized bli ayin hara!
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels