Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection
Recipe for salmon cubes with clean ingredients?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 1:09 pm
I bought salmon cubes to serve shabbos day when we’re having company but realized I can’t make the recipe I usually do. Need an alternate recipe. Thanks in advance.

Chayalle

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 1:11 pm
What types of recipes do you like? You can do something simple like fresh lemon and sea salt. Or honey, teriyaki sauce, and garlic cube. Or a pesto - oil, honey, lemon juice, garlic cube, and herbs (frozen basil cube and frozen parsley cube).

mha3484

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 1:12 pm
I make salmon nuggets with panko crumbs. Its delicious.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 1:15 pm
Chayalle wrote:
What types of recipes do you like? You can do something simple like fresh lemon and sea salt. Or honey, teriyaki sauce, and garlic cube. Or a pesto - oil, honey, lemon juice, garlic cube, and herbs (frozen basil cube and frozen parsley cube).
Can you give me a few more details on the one with honey, teriyaki and garlic? Do you marinate? How long do you bake and at what temp?

egam

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 1:53 pm
I'm not sure what you consider clean ingredients, but I used this recipe for salmon cubes and they were very good. I baked them in the oven, I think on 400.

Miso marinated cod

I also make something similar to this and substitute different color peppers for onions and add soy sauce to marinade. But I can give you my marinade recipe as it is non existent. I just wing it. I broil them in the oven

Salmon skewers

amother
Dimgray

Post Thu, Sep 15 2022, 4:57 pm
1/2c honey
1/2c soy sauce
Sprinkle sesame seeds and bake covered in oven. Time will vary according to size of salmon cubes. Broil for the last minute of cooking!
Super easy and super delicious!
You can serve on top of green lettuce for fancy presentation.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics