Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Why do people hate Meghan Markle so much?
1  2  Next

momsrus

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:19 pm
Can someone explain?

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:22 pm
I think people view it as “She’s an outsider who took a prince off the derech and is a gold digger.”

Don’t throw tomatoes. I’m just stating what it seems like the critics’ perspective is.

sequoia

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:23 pm
Racism.

They love Kate, who’s clearly anorexic and who literally enrolled in St Andrews in order to stalk William.

Lego80

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:25 pm
Because she made up lies about her in law family, and broke apart close relationships. She plays the victim card, when she is not victimized, and is making money off sharing personal details about a family that tries hard to keep their private life private.
She claims to want to be out of the public eye, yet she keeps pushing herself into the public sphere whenever she possibly can, and to make money (aka Oprah interviews, a “a tell all” book on the way, a podcast etc)
If she wanted to be left alone and lead a private life she can certainly do that, but she is choosing not to, as is her husband. And speaking of her husband , he has been known to make racist remarks over the course of his life (a quick google search has all this information available) and wore a nazi costume for sport for a holiday party. He also has a history of being a drunk and dancing nude when he pleases (google will
Show you these pictures as well).
It’s a no brainer to me that they are both clearly awful, spoiled , horrible ingrates.

lk1234

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:28 pm
sequoia wrote:
Racism.

They love Kate, who’s clearly anorexic and who literally enrolled in St Andrews in order to stalk William.

Please delete. This post could be triggering

Lego80

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:29 pm
sequoia wrote:
Racism.

When did Meghan experience racism?
I really would love to see a shred of proof of that.
I remember seeing her father in law walking her down the aisle, a sure sign of love and support.
And what does the racism she apparently experienced (according to you) have to do with Kate? Not sure where she comes into
This.

Last edited by Lego80 on Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

worldtraveller

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:29 pm
Meghan markle raises MANY red flags.

She has been caught lying 17 times in her Oprah interview and many more before and after.

E.g. the Archbishop of Canterbury had to refute her claims publicly that he married them 3 days before the public wedding because that would've been illegal for him to do.

She has many narcssistic tendencies and people see right through her.

She is bashing the Firm but then desperately wants to retain her family's royal titles for the sole purpose of profiting off them. I mean, why would she want titles given by this racist family.

She is no activist, it's all about herself and her feelings. Working royals are not celebrities. She only realized that too late.

BTW, check her engagement interview. When the interviewer asks Harry about their plans as working royals, checkout her face! That will tell you all about this scheming woman.

worldtraveller

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:39 pm
sequoia wrote:
Racism.

No, the media turned against her only after the scandal with her father.

The British people embraced her. The public was on a high with this modern couple.

Have you seen pictures of Kate being stalked by paparazzi for years! It severly limited her employment options. They called her waity Katey and shred her to pieces.

The British press is notorious but they gave Meghan royal treatment until she manipulated Harry into thinking they're after her just like they went after his mother Diana. She pitted Harry and herself against the media instead of working with them just like the Wales-Cambridges.

Let them go back to their Montecito Mansion with 16 bathrooms and leave the British people alone.

sequoia

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:40 pm
lk1234 wrote:
Please delete. This post could be triggering

To whom?

taketwo

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:46 pm
People who respect and admire the royal family don't like Meghan because they feel she influenced Harry to lose his Royal title and not be part of the Offical Royal Family. People who are more anti Royal family and feel like like are stuck up, old fashioned, a waste of money, etc, do like Meghan because she is rebelling them and their protocols.

worldtraveller

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 2:59 pm
She claims she was "silenced" by the royal family.

Interestingly, they all are silenced because it's part of the job to stay out of politics and serve the entire county.

The Monarch tries to unify the country so personal opinions is not part of the job.

She is American and has a hard time understanding this.

She claims in the engagement interview that she never googled Prince Harry when dating but Harry seems to be frustrated with that statement. check it out.

Have you seen her first wedding dress?

A copy of Kate middleton's evening wedding dress. Nothing too wrong with that but it is kind of creepy.

It all smells fishy. We feel the truth.

ally

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 3:32 pm
I think that alot of what she perceived as racism due to her color was related to cultural difference between Americans and the British. In fact it's pretty American in general to perceive all the world's conflict through the frame of US history.

She also seems to want all the privilege associated with Harry's title without any of the obligation. But in a modern world where monarchy doesn't really make any sense that's all they have to justify their existence. Meanwhile, having left the family to forge her own path, she is now capitalizing on her title to make money through interviews and tell alls. But somehow pretending that she has the moral high ground?

She also seems completely out of touch with reality. Noone wants to hear how you were worried you couldn't afford a $16 million mansion until you made your Netflix deal (talking dirt about the family whose titles and perks you want to keep).

chanatron1000

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:27 pm
worldtraveller wrote:
"E.g. the Archbishop of Canterbury had to refute her claims publicly that he married them 3 days before the public wedding because that would've been illegal for him to do.

Yes, it would have been illegal, but does that automatically make it untrue?

Java

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:29 pm
She doesn't play by the rules. William and Kate understand very well what their place is and their social obligations are as part of the Royal family. She doesn't seem to

chanatron1000

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:36 pm
She's American. We didn't declare independence from the monarchy for nothing.

Lego80

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:44 pm
sequoia wrote:
Racism.

Sequoia- would love to hear about the racism Meghan experienced. If you don’t reply , I’ll assume there was nothing and that you throw the racism card around like the rest of the woke community.

sabertooth

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:56 pm
Maybe she means racism
That that’s the reason people hate her

keym

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 4:57 pm
I think people hate the "do what I say, not what I do" attitude towards climate change, and the whining about money in these uncertain financial times
True the royal family has tons of money. But they don't lecture or share their personal worries about whether they can afford multi-million dollar properties.

sequoia

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 5:04 pm
Lego80 wrote:
Sequoia- would love to hear about the racism Meghan experienced. If you don’t reply , I’ll assume there was nothing and that you throw the racism card around like the rest of the woke community.

I’m the opposite of woke.

DreamerForever

Post Sun, Sep 18 2022, 5:18 pm
Because she is fake.

And though as an actress, she attempts the demure, feminine, oh-so-fragile wife thing (Puke) when she's with Harry; most people see right through her.

Less about the alleged stories; more about her personality.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics