Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Wanting a quick look at Imamother

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 7:52 am
I am sorry in advance if this post is in the wrong forum.

I enjoy Imamother. I have a question about Imamother.

There are so many forums and sometimes when I want to have a quick look there is so much to view that I still end up spending a long time on here.

Would it be possible for those who want it to have a forum called shortened version. What I mean is there would be a section "As a wife", "As a woman", "As a mother", "As a frum jew", no private groups and a "General section. All of these would not have any sub forums. The idea is not at all to change anything on this wonderful website for frum women, just to have the option if there is a demand for this to have a shortened version.

Does anyone feel this as well?

amother
Arcticblue

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 7:55 am
I just scroll to the topics I want to read, I don’t open many categories. It would be impossible to create that. A better idea would be to be able to click favorites, and the ones you star can be viewed as a feed.

imasinger

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 7:57 am
My suggestion is that you block all other forums other than those in your quick glance category. You can always unblock when you have the time and will to see more.

SG18

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 8:49 am
I block forums I'm not interested in seeing and just look at "Posts since last visit" and ones that I'm following

acemom

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 9:58 am
I right click on thread titles that look interesting so the page opens in a new tab.
Then I set a timer on my phone for, say, 10 minutes.
I go through each opened page and close them when I'm done with the thread or I'm not interested. I don't click on new threads during this time.
Once timer is up, I close my browser (on phone)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics