Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Girls outdoorsy sleepaway camp

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 8:43 pm
Can anyone recommend a sleepaway camp that is bais yakovy and outdoorsy?going into 8th grade Something like aguda Midwest but in Catskills? More bais yakovy than sternberg. Pls don't give me your opinion on sternberg I am quite familiar with it and it's not for my child.

sruth1

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 9:26 pm
Following also looking.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 10:05 pm
I actually live in the midwest but wouldn't feel comfortable sending to Agudah. There's a little too much camp pride shall we say for my liking... for some reason more then other camps. so if anyone knows of such a camp even in the midwest I would be interested Wink

Tova

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 10:35 pm
My daughter went to Agudah Midwest last summer (and loved it) and I didn't get the impression it was more outdoorsy than any other typical BY sleepaway camp.

amother
Starflower

Post Wed, Oct 19 2022, 10:48 pm
I think you’re going to have to give up on the outdoorsy requirement because I don’t think it exists (outside of Sternberg which you don’t want).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children