Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
ISO quality jewelery store monsey or north jersey

amother
OP

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 11:22 pm
Looking for a quality and reliable jewelry store to buy an eternity band in monsey/passaic/north jersey.
First time I’m buying real Jewelry since my wedding many moons ago!

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Sep 20 2022, 11:24 pm
Bejeweled in monsey is top quality - and they are a pleasure to deal with.
So happy for you- exciting purchase !

amother
Sand

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 8:40 am
Esther’s jewelry in Monsey.

amother
Gardenia

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 9:01 am
amother Papaya wrote:
Bejeweled in monsey is top quality - and they are a pleasure to deal with.
So happy for you- exciting purchase !

This!!!!!

happyone

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 9:05 am
I second bejeweled. Super honest. If he doesn't stock it he will make it for you. Worth a trip from anywhere. They have a gorgeous selection.

tweety1

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 10:46 am
Another vote for bejeweled. I believe their BP location is knows as Amsel. Very honest. They design their own jewelry too.

amother
Gardenia

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 10:48 am
tweety1 wrote:
Another vote for bejeweled. I believe their BP location is knows as Amsel. Very honest. They design their own jewelry too.

No you are mixing up two different places. Bejeweled does not have a location in BP.

amother
DarkRed

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 11:32 am
tweety1 wrote:

Amsel is timeless design, they have their own stuff and are a pleasure to work with. Their jewelry is very high quality and really pretty. I as well as the rest of my family members only buy from there! (We're high into jewelry)

We've all dealt with bejeweled and you can't compare the pieces by far, also the service is not very nice by bejeweled and they will only show you what They want you to buy and talk you into it!

I would go there last!
, Amsel is known to be the best, I know people who travel in from the city to buy there!

realsilver

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 11:35 am
Esther's Jewelry in Monsey is so nice and honest.
I see she was mentioned above.

tweety1

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 11:38 am
amother DarkRed wrote:
Amsel is timeless design, they have their own stuff and are a pleasure to work with. Their jewelry is very high quality and really pretty. I as well as the rest of my family members only buy from there! (We're high into jewelry)

We've all dealt with bejeweled and you can't compare the pieces by far, also the service is not very nice by bejeweled and they will only show you what They want you to buy and talk you into it!

I would go there last!
, Amsel is known to be the best, I know people who travel in from the city to buy there!

Thank you. I know my family always shops by Amsel in monsey. I myself was there too. Thanks for clarifying.

dazzle

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 8:59 pm
I know this is an old thread but wondering if any of these Jewelery stores are open Motzei Shabbos?

amother
Grape

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 10:16 pm
About jewelry stores we bought our kalla her earrings at timelss design. They delivered them to my door and also came to pick up the payment.
Was very happy with the service bh

amother
Gardenia

Post Mon, Dec 19 2022, 11:43 pm
amother Grape wrote:
About jewelry stores we bought our kalla her earrings at timelss design. They delivered them to my door and also came to pick up the payment.
Was very happy with the service bh

You lucked out getting delivery.

Dolly151

Post Tue, Dec 20 2022, 2:44 pm
I loved Esther's

happyone

Post Tue, Dec 20 2022, 3:08 pm
amother DarkRed wrote:

I would go there last!

Very different than our experience. It's my number one recommended place. Super honest and will show you items based on budget not on pushing an agenda.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics