Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Question for Teachers

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 21 2022, 10:53 pm
Where can I still get a well-priced sukka decoration kit to do with my 8th grade students for the chag?

seeker

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 1:13 am
Remember it better be a quick project because there are like 2 school days left... I really wanted to do a project with my kids but I can't figure out when! If I only let them work on it for half the period then they won't finish in time, and if I let them work on it a whole period then there's no time left to learn because that period is basically all we've got!

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 4:37 am
seeker wrote:
Remember it better be a quick project because there are like 2 school days left... I really wanted to do a project with my kids but I can't figure out when! If I only let them work on it for half the period then they won't finish in time, and if I let them work on it a whole period then there's no time left to learn because that period is basically all we've got!

True, but im ok if only half the project will get done and girls will get good instructions to finish at later time. I think theres something nice about the class project, even if we wont be able to finish.

amother
Bergamot

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 8:39 am
We get from scribbles, but it may be too late.
Amazing savings has some also.

You can also probably go to dollar tree and get supplies to make something nice
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children