Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Stale corn pops -- customer service?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 10:04 am
I bought a bunch of corn pops snacks at Bingo. They are all stale even though the date is still good.

I looked up Kitov snacks and couldn't find any customer service number. No phone customer service at Bingo either, and I don't live nearby, and can't physically go in.

I know it's not a million dollars, but with inflation and everything being so expensive, I feel resentful that I have to throw out all the snacks.

(This should be my biggest problem, amein).

Anyone knows Kitov customer service number?

Rant over. Thanks.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 10:20 am
amother OP wrote:
I bought a bunch of corn pops snacks at Bingo. They are all stale even though the date is still good.

I looked up Kitov snacks and couldn't find any customer service number. No phone customer service at Bingo either, and I don't live nearby, and can't physically go in.

I know it's not a million dollars, but with inflation and everything being so expensive, I feel resentful that I have to throw out all the snacks.

(This should be my biggest problem, amein).

Anyone knows Kitov customer service number?

Rant over. Thanks.

Is it the blue bags? (I don’t know what bag they are) I bought a bunch at the end of august, and my kids had the same complaint. I didn’t do anything about it, but maybe I should have….

amother
Narcissus

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 10:24 am
Same but not at Bingo.

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 10:40 am
Bought on sale at another store and it hadn’t expired yet and they’re all stale. In my opinion it’s pure stealing

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 10:49 am
Bought onion rings with same problem..didn't end up doing anything about it.
Yes to frustrating! It should be a kapara

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 10:57 am
amother Jetblack wrote:
Bought onion rings with same problem..didn't end up doing anything about it.
Yes to frustrating! It should be a kapara

Oh yea, bought those too!

amother
Clematis

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 11:06 am
Happens so often with different snacks. I just dump them but it’s really upsetting since snacks bags became so expensive (and empty)

lamplighter

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 11:18 am
Same but not bingo and it wasn't on sale.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 6:54 pm
Class act lawsuit? Who is in? Just kidding, but it is problematic that there is no customer service number on the snacks or anywhere else.

amother
Holly

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 7:04 pm
Complain to the store and they can tell the company. It's not right. Snack bags are super expensive these days.

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 7:23 pm
I had the same not at bingo not on sale sorry very frustrating snacks are not cheap and it’s stealing.

YounginBP

Post Thu, Sep 22 2022, 7:43 pm
Corn chips and super snacks were stale here

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 2:26 am
I bought bingo brand, blueshine, supersnack bags family pack. More than half was stale . I gave it to my kids for school I didn't have much evidence to take back they all through the snack out. I was very upset at the time.

amother
Gardenia

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 8:21 am
I could have posted the OP. I live oot and bought the corn pops from bingo in boro park with a good date and some are stale and some are not. So frustrating!!

greenteaorange

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 8:45 am
I bought at a different store and also stale! A lot of these Jewish companies do not have numbers listed anymore. It is upsetting.

singleagain

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 9:07 am
So I'm looking at another kitov product and it says distributed by zetov inc. Brooklyn www.zetovusa.com

ETA. Just tried that website and it's not working but don't look for keto of information. Look for zetov

amother
Lightcyan

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 2:29 pm
kitov products are ditributed and maybe even manufactured by quality frozen foods located on 61st street between 16 and 17th avenues. look it up and complain to them

new oldie

Post Fri, Sep 23 2022, 2:43 pm
I want to say, I don’t live in the tristate area, and years ago I got a few bags of golden fluff chips that were mostly empty. I sent them an email and forgot about it. I think they emailed back for lot and code information. I wrote back and thought that was that. A few weeks later I came home to cases of golden fluff products and a thank you letter. I was so impressed!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics