Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Has anyone taken the new booster?
1  2  3  4  Next

Goldie613

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 11:08 pm
I'm curious if your reaction to the new booster was any different than your reaction to any previous Covid shots (regular or booster) you took.

amother
Gold

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 11:12 pm
It was tested on 8 mice. You can take it and be the trial.

Goldie613

Post Sat, Sep 24 2022, 11:17 pm
amother Gold wrote:
It was tested on 8 mice. You can take it and be the trial.

LOL - actually I want to know how others do on it before I take it, which is why I'm asking. It's been authorized for a few weeks now, so I'm hoping there might be some info on how humans do with it soon.

Normally I'd consider getting it pre-Sukkos, since we'll probably be around more people then, but I'm not loving the fact that there wasn't much testing before it came out.

amother
Firethorn

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:03 am
Yes. I took it. I also asked them for a double dose. Cuz I love getting my boosters done!

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:13 am
If you trusted all of them until now why is this one different?

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:23 am
Goldie613 wrote:
LOL - actually I want to know how others do on it before I take it, which is why I'm asking. It's been authorized for a few weeks now, so I'm hoping there might be some info on how humans do with it soon.

Normally I'd consider getting it pre-Sukkos, since we'll probably be around more people then, but I'm not loving the fact that there wasn't much testing before it came out.

Do you even have a reason why are you taking it since it has been proven not to work?

Goldie613

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:31 am
amother Blonde wrote:
If you trusted all of them until now why is this one different?

I guess I'm just feeling a bit more hesitant on this one because there were no human tests ahead of time. I'm definitely going to take it at some point, I just don't want to act as the guinea pig for it.

I was hoping that if people had started taking it there might be some findable info by now, but maybe it's still too new?

Goldie613

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:35 am
amother Daylily wrote:
Do you even have a reason why are you taking it since it has been proven not to work?

I don't think this one has been around long enough to prove anything one way or the other. The best science knows right now is that it should help, just like the flu, measles, etc shots do for those illnesses.

Mind you, ten years from now they may prove you, me, or both of us wrong, but we can only go by the information we have today. What

Sewsew_mom

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:44 am
Goldie613 wrote:
I don't think this one has been around long enough to prove anything one way or the other. The best science knows right now is that it should help, just like the flu, measles, etc shots do for those illnesses.

Mind you, ten years from now they may prove you, me, or both of us wrong, but we can only go by the information we have today. What

The question is who your getting the information from.
Noone needs ten years at this point to know that they were proved wrong.
If you choose to not believe most of the world and want to believe a scientist. Cool. No one's going to tell you otherwise because you probably won't hear at this point if your still asking.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 12:58 am
Goldie613 wrote:
I guess I'm just feeling a bit more hesitant on this one because there were no human tests ahead of time. I'm definitely going to take it at some point, I just don't want to act as the guinea pig for it.

I was hoping that if people had started taking it there might be some findable info by now, but maybe it's still too new?

But the ones tested on people anyway don’t give you true results. Everything is hidden and lies about.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 1:00 am
Goldie613 wrote:

Mind you, ten years from now they may prove you, me, or both of us wrong, but we can only go by the information we have today. ml:what

If all of them didn’t work until now, why would this booster work?
Especially that Covid is zero risk by now, why in their right mind would someone take a booster that doesn’t work for something that isn’t dangerous anymore?

amother
Garnet

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 1:05 am
Is this a joke?! Do any people actually still believe that boosters are the right thing to do?!
Don’t you all know by now that these boosters do not prevent people from getting Covid!
This is like the emporer wearing no clothes!
Are we all scared to admit that this is all a scam?!

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 3:51 am
amother Garnet wrote:
Is this a joke?! Do any people actually still believe that boosters are the right thing to do?!
Don’t you all know by now that these boosters do not prevent people from getting Covid!

What IS starting to emerge (including via Israeli research) is evidence that vaccines are reducing cases of "Long Covid" BH.

amother
Lily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 4:19 am
Sure
Gotta bridge to sell ya
What’s the large based double blind test for that “emerging data”???
Asking for a friend

Curious how the goalposts keep shifting as each supposed proven benefit is proven wrong and then arises some ephemeral possible good to motivate inoculation

amother
Mintcream

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 4:31 am
https://www.timesofisrael.com/.....eath/

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger...

amother
Lily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 4:47 am
Why would anyone shoot you Chas v shalom?
Hooefukky we can still talk freely share info and have different opinions right?
For us the risk benefit ratio has shifted so no we are not taking it.

amother
Daylily

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 5:50 am
amother Mintcream wrote:
What IS starting to emerge (including via Israeli research) is evidence that vaccines are reducing cases of "Long Covid" BH.

It’s been proven wrong on everything, so they finally got something to hold onto, as if it’s true...every week something else gets proven and disproven.

amother
Holly

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 7:06 am
amother Mintcream wrote:

Like my mom's friend was boasting that she had light case of covid because of vax. My mom said she also had very light case of covid WITHOUT the vax.

Covid bh is very mild now for everyone. The vaccinated think they have it light bec vax not realizing it's like that for everyone

Actually the vaccinated might even get it more often or worse since they're immune system is 👎

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 7:11 am
amother Mintcream wrote:

Really? Where is the proof? Everyone I know who is not vaccinated has been done with covid for months. All the vaccinated people I know get covid about once a month now.

amother
Blonde

Post Sun, Sep 25 2022, 7:14 am
amother Mintcream wrote:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-study-vaccines-slash-long-covid-cases-with-80-drop-in-shortness-of-breath/

Don't shoot me, I'm only the messenger...

Do you know non vaccinated people that are dealing with any issues? Because I don’t and I’m surrounded by many. Perhaps the article should say covid seems to be really mild now and almost gone from the world. But no rather pretend the vaccine does something so they don’t look stupid for forcing a useless vaccine that helped no one.
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics