Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Covid boosters
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 5:12 pm
amother Blue wrote:
Wow..you know a few people who died within a week of getting the vaccine? That's terrible.

Wait..their family said it's not related,?

Hmm. I guess you know better

There are many sudden unexplained deaths recently. People are guessing. The family doesn't necessarily have other information since jews don't do autopsies.

ChossidMom

Post Wed, Sep 28 2022, 5:16 pm
If someone gets a booster and dies a few days later, the first place any doctor or scientist should be looking is at the foreign material that was injected into the person recently. That is how medicine/science works.

People were paid hush money not to talk. Ernesto Ramirez, a dead 14 year old's dad was offered money by FEMA for the burial if he would shut up about the cause of his only son's death. He did not agree. I can post the clip where he talks about this. He is one of the few people who is willing to admit that he made a grave mistake by allowing his child to take the shot. It is heartbreaking. Most people cannot deal with the thought that they may have caused this. The group on Facebook "Died Suddenly Group" had allmost 300,000 people from all over the world that described their family, friends and workmate's deaths which they feel were directly related to the so-called vaccines.
The group was deleted completely from Facebook on Rosh Hashana. I Wonder why.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics