Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
What caused breakup of Jeff Bezos' ex wife's 2nd marriage?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:00 am
https://nypost.com/2022/09/28/.....band/

Did she find someone else?

DrMom

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:41 am
Why would you need to know this information?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:55 am
DrMom wrote:

Why would you need to know why I need to know this information?

Cant sleep?

Lashon Hara potential?

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:27 am
who said 'she needs to know'
is curiosity outlawed?

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:45 am
DrMom wrote:

Why are you challenging OP?

DrMom

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 3:30 am
amother Violet wrote:
Why are you challenging OP?

Because it just seems so... icky for somebody to pry into someone's personal life like that.

BTW, why is everybody on this thread anonymous?

amother
Firethorn

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 8:16 am
Human nature as old as humanity
people like to pry into people's personal lives
whatareyougonnado?

Good question re the anonymous

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 8:32 am
DrMom wrote:
Because it just seems so... icky for somebody to pry into someone's personal life like that.

BTW, why is everybody on this thread anonymous?

And now you are onto judging OP

DrMom

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 9:49 am
amother Violet wrote:
And now you are onto judging OP

I'm judging the appropriateness prying into somebody's personal life -- and I'll do it without hiding behind amother.

amother
Winterberry

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 10:01 am
DrMom wrote:
I'm judging the appropriateness prying into somebody's personal life -- and I'll do it without hiding behind amother.

That doesn't make it correct

amother
Nasturtium

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 10:17 am
Children, fight nicely.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:23 pm
For Heavens sake, anyone who finds a question distasteful, just move on. Go bake cookies for Yom Tov.

Why the need to be the critical "Righteous" Strangling Police?

On a scale of everything terrible going on in the planet now, such as war, crime, sickness, divorce, etc, how seriously do you rate asking about this marriage?

Id love a Rabbis opinion on whether asking a question like this, constitutes any Torah transgression.

And perhaps before putting on the "Mrs Critical hat", look for things you can change about yourself. Maybe youre perfect, maybe not. There may be something.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
For Heavens sake, anyone who finds a question distasteful, just move on. Go bake cookies for Yom Tov.

Why the need to be the critical "Righteous" Strangling Police?

On a scale of everything terrible going on in the planet now, such as war, crime, sickness, divorce, etc, how seriously do you rate asking about this marriage?

Id love a Rabbis opinion on whether asking a question like this, constitutes any Torah transgression.

And perhaps before putting on the "Mrs Critical hat", look for things you can change about yourself. Maybe youre perfect, maybe not. There may be something.

When you're rich and famous you become public and people are going to talk about you and most of the time that makes the rich and famous more famous and richer.
And basically everything becomes everyone's business. And there's is ABSOLUTELY NO issur of LH here please don't ask your Rav! If she'd be Jewish then there might be a question..

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:41 pm
amother Jetblack wrote:
When you're rich and famous you become public and people are going to talk about you and most of the time that makes the rich and famous more famous and richer.
And basically everything becomes everyone's business. And there's is ABSOLUTELY NO issur of LH here please don't ask your Rav! If she'd be Jewish then there might be a question..

Thanks! You made my day!

amother
Narcissus

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:46 pm
There's nothing 'wrong' with wanting to talk about Jeff Bezos's ex wife's 2nd marriage.
However, it does show a certain lack of refinement/gossipy-ness to want to talk about it just for the sake of talking about it. I just don't think its a good middah to have.

amother
Violet

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:51 pm
DrMom wrote:

Your criticism , judging and put down of OP is a thousand times worse than OP’s harmless question.
OP does not need to fall victim to your self righteousness and intolerance. If you don’t like her question you have the perfect option of remaining silent.

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 2:29 pm
ooh ooh oooh! As a previously divorced woman, this sounds so much fun! Can we also gossip about MTG and why her husband filed for divorce? (fyi that's sarcasm)

zaq

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 3:09 pm
amother Jetblack wrote:

Methinks the issue here is less a matter of LH than a matter of simple poor taste. If an individual in full possession of her cerebral faculties chose to strip n@ked and walk around on the High Street, it would not, perhaps, be forbidden for you to stare at her. It would, however, be evidence of rather poor upbringing on your part.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 4:01 pm
zaq wrote:
Methinks the issue here is less a matter of LH than a matter of simple poor taste. If an individual in full possession of her cerebral faculties chose to strip n@ked and walk around on the High Street, it would not, perhaps, be forbidden for you to stare at her. It would, however, be evidence of rather poor upbringing on your part.

These are the richest people on the universe.

Perhaps its in equally poor taste to ask someone why they want to know something that will likely eventually hit the press and be public knowledge for the world to dissect on talk shows.

Im not asking about Zlata Yenta's private life (sorry Zlata Yenta, Im just not interested). LOL

ally

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 4:06 pm
zaq wrote:

Agree. This thread is in such poor taste.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics