Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Info on Shein please

Goldie613

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:46 am
I haven't used them before but I've seen others on here mention them. What can you tell me about their site and the clothes sold on it? They seem to be very reasonable - so part of my brain is wondering if this might be a case of buyer beware...

Thanks!

https://us.shein.com/

chanatron1000

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:59 am
It's hit or miss. Their return policy isn't bad, 45 days to return with one free return shipping label per order, except for items marked final sale. The quality on their higher priced pieces tends to be better, but it varies a lot.

Goldie613

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:17 pm
Anyone have any more info they feel comfortable sharing?

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:30 pm
My experience is basically with their shoes which I find to be great. Like I just told my husband, why should I spend 110 in BP for one pair of shoes when on Sheins I can get 8 pairs for that price?
They have a great return policy and good customer service.

amother
Whitewash

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 12:53 pm
They are definitely reliable in terms of ordering and receiving the items. It's a hit or miss in terms of sizing, styles, quality of clothing, etc. Some people feel it's super junky and some people have no problem with their stuff, it can also depend on the actual items as some are made from thin, cheap material and some look more expensive. Make sure to look at the sizing of each item as they can run differently, so one small in a shirt and another shirt can be two different sizes altogether. If you are looking to buy for cheaper and don't care about brand name/super expensive type clothing, it can be worth a try. If you care about the quality or length of time the item lasts, it may be not be worthwhile.

amother
DarkGreen

Post Thu, Sep 29 2022, 1:24 pm
You have to really look at the sizing for each item and the material. Some of their stuff is very junky but others are good. I like that they are easy to return to (aside from final sale and lingerie).
I find it helpful to read the reviews, in particular the ones that post pictures so you can see the item in real.
It's not much different to aliexpress, except I find shein easier to navigate the website.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics