Home

I'm asking because... (s/o shidduch questions)
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 2:41 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I'm asking because in our family we serve ice cream as a main dish at most meals.

Is she right-handed or left-handed?


I'm asking because everyone in the family is left-handed and I would not want her to feel left out.

Does he were laces or slip on shoes?
Back to top

ap




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 2:48 pm
I'm asking because my daughter wants someone hard working who won't take short cuts
Slip on shoes is a definite no

Does he have a unibrow
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Dec 27 2022, 11:51 pm
ap wrote:

Does he have a unibrow


I'm asking because my daughter just took an electrolysis course and would love to practice on him.

Is her wallet color-coordinated with her pocketbook?
Back to top

a2z




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 12:15 am
I'm asking because I used to sell bags and stuff and I have left over inventory

When do they start lighting shabbos candles (age)
Back to top

skyeblue




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 7:17 am
This thread is great 👍
Back to top

boysrus




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 9:55 pm
a2z wrote:
I'm asking because I used to sell bags and stuff and I have left over inventory

When do they start lighting shabbos candles (age)


I'm asking because two of my kids are pyromaniacs and we gotta be careful around girls who light candles in case they grab the candles and play with them

Do they eat borscht?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Wed, Dec 28 2022, 9:57 pm
boysrus wrote:
I'm asking because two of my kids are pyromaniacs and we gotta be careful around girls who light candles in case they grab the candles and play with them

Do they eat borscht?


I'm only asking because my son is allergic to the color purple and people who have borscht tend to have purple hands.

Does she wear eye makeup?
Back to top

boysrus




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 5:29 am
I'm only asking because I dont want poeple to think my son has given her a black eye, so I hope she wears really light colors of eye shadow only.

Do they use cloth or paper napkins at the shabbos table?
Back to top

Wolfsbane




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 6:41 am
boysrus wrote:


Do they use cloth or paper napkins at the shabbos table?


I'm only asking because my son is a big environmental activist, and he could never marry someone who's dumping single-use napkins into our overburdened landfills.

Was she the head of a committee in her high school production?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 8:48 am
Wolfsbane wrote:
I'm only asking because my son is a big environmental activist, and he could never marry someone who's dumping single-use napkins into our overburdened landfills.


Was she the head of a committee in her high school production?


I'm asking b/c my 2nd cousin's, first cousin's, mother's m-i-l, is thinking of producing shows, and it would make us proud if she can be on the committee.

Does she like her tea with honey? very urgent! I have to know!!!
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 8:54 am
simcha4 wrote:


Does she like her tea with honey? very urgent! I have to know!!!


My great-grandfather, zt"l, put in his will that no one in our family should ever sweeten their tea with processed sugar, only pure honey. Every generation has honored this, and it is very important to us. We could never consider a kalla who did not drink her tea with honey. I'm sure you understand.

Does he know how to sleep standing up?
Back to top

scruffy




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 8:56 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
My great-grandfather, zt"l, put in his will that no one in our family should ever sweeten their tea with processed sugar, only pure honey. Every generation has honored this, and it is very important to us. We could never consider a kalla who did not drink her tea with honey. I'm sure you understand.

Does he know how to sleep standing up?


I'm asking because we have already have a living space prepared for the new couple; however, it happens to be a closet in our home. Real estate is very expensive these days so they should be grateful that we are offering a solution.

Is she double jointed?
Back to top

Mommyflower




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Dec 29 2022, 9:03 am
Our dear son is a ben torah and will need his wife to put up the sukkah. That will involve her climbing poles. We know she will understand if we do a practice drill before any engagement.

Did she ever wear white knee socks with gray shoes in third grade?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
    
 

Post Mon, Jan 02 2023, 11:27 pm
Mommyflower wrote:

Did she ever wear white knee socks with gray shoes in third grade?


I'm only asking because current research shows that a fashion sense develops early in life and should be well-honed by the third grade. Any fashion faux pas in the third grade would be a clear indicator of compromised fashion sense later in life. As appearances are extremely important to us, that just will not do.

Does she use band-aids if she gets a cut?
Back to top

salt




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 3:51 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
I'm only asking because current research shows that a fashion sense develops early in life and should be well-honed by the third grade. Any fashion faux pas in the third grade would be a clear indicator of compromised fashion sense later in life. As appearances are extremely important to us, that just will not do.

Does she use band-aids if she gets a cut?


I'm asking because my son cringes at the sound of removing band-aids.

Does she know how to wink with her left eye and with her right eye?
Back to top

Pandabeer




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 6:13 am
Only asking because in our family only right sided members are compatible

Did she wear a huge pompom hat when she was a newborn?
Back to top

amf




 
 
    
 

Post Tue, Jan 10 2023, 6:56 am
Pandabeer wrote:
Only asking because in our family only right sided members are compatible

Did she wear a huge pompom hat when she was a newborn?


Only asking because in our family, pom pom hats are reserved for the kittens only. If she wore it as a baby, she may expect to put one on her own baby, but our kittens might get jealous or confused and we just can't have that.

Did she ever wear sunglasses as a child?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Jan 12 2023, 9:23 pm
amf wrote:
Only asking because in our family, pom pom hats are reserved for the kittens only. If she wore it as a baby, she may expect to put one on her own baby, but our kittens might get jealous or confused and we just can't have that.

Did she ever wear sunglasses as a child?


I am only asking because we believe that it is more Tzunis if nobody can see a girls eyes
If she never wore sunglasses she will probably not want to were them now

Does she know how to ride a bike?
Back to top

ap




 
 
    
 

Post Thu, Jan 12 2023, 10:01 pm
I'm asking because my son wants to learn and with the current economic crisis he won't afford a car.
He has a bike and gets around that way.
We expect our couples to visit twice a week and I'm sure if she's an eishies chayil she won't have a problem biking with him to visit us. It's only a 2 hour bike ride each way.
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
    
 

Post Sun, Jan 15 2023, 5:31 am
ap: Do you want to provide a new question?
Back to top
Page 4 of 8   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Monsey schools - getting in and asking for tuition breaks
by amother
0 Sun, Jun 04 2023, 7:35 am View last post
No show or continue asking.. hmm 10 Tue, May 23 2023, 2:21 am View last post
by salt
Girl names asking for a yeshua
by amother
5 Wed, May 10 2023, 5:23 am View last post
Asking others if nursing clean
by amother
47 Tue, May 02 2023, 6:24 pm View last post
How long before asking for a raise?
by amother
17 Wed, Mar 15 2023, 4:55 pm View last post