Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Time sensitive - Lakewood- weekday black skirts for teens

LO

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 7:48 am
Good morning! I was wondering where is a good place in Lakewood to buy regular weekday black skirts for my tall teenagers. Smile I don't want to go to a million stores, so can someone please point me to a place that would have (pref not so expensive)? Thanks.

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 8:16 am
LO wrote:
Good morning! I was wondering where is a good place in Lakewood to buy regular weekday black skirts for my tall teenagers. Smile I don't want to go to a million stores, so can someone please point me to a place that would have (pref not so expensive)? Thanks.

Hi- I would say it depends where you are located.

If you are North (near Howell) I would recommend starting with Brooklyn Southwest, and if you don't find, Periwinkle, Taste and Junee will be 5 minutes away.

If you are closer to Westgate, Fame and Imbue (formerly Girls on Glen) are in same plaza, and between those, I would be hopeful that you could find.

Good luck!!

amother
Mayflower

Post Sun, Oct 02 2022, 11:52 am
Skirt Stop?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries