Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur
Please advise. Time sensitive. Yerushalayim

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:02 pm
Hi does anyone know where can buy kalei tzom or FastAid pills in Yerushalayim near Geula? Thanks so so much

Elfrida

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 3:08 pm
I'd try the supermarket on Malchei Yisrael. I've forgotten the name, but they are on the the corner of Malchei Yisrael and HaYeshiva (I think) and you go down stairs to get in.

You can also try Pharmacy Geoula, also on Malchei Yisrael.

The Meuhedet pharmacy on Chagai might carry them.

And potentially all kinds of random pizuchim places. They are in fairly high demand, so a,lit of shops get a supply. My local makolet (nowhere near Geula) carries them.

Go early. All the shops close very early erev Yom Kippur.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 4:54 pm
Thanks so much! If anyone knows for sure a place( even a private person in a,house who sells them or phone number of pharmacy so I can confirm if they have. What time do stores close usually? Tizku lmitzvos

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 6:56 pm
Bump

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 6:57 pm
I'd so appreciate if anyone can advise. Thanks and may it be a zechus for u and yours always

essie14

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 10:34 pm
Everything will likely be closed by noon today.
Most pharmacies will have Kalei Tzom

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 11:12 pm
Pharmacies and health food shops. Do you want to post your exact location? There are 3 pharmacies in geula plus 2 health food shops. If you are nearer to shamgar area, there is a pharmacy in shefa that sells them.

Elfrida

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 11:27 pm
amother Latte wrote:
Pharmacies and health food shops. Do you want to post your exact location?

From the timing if the posts, I'm wondering if the OP is actually in America, posting on behalf of a child here in Israel.

Most shops will probably close between 11:00 - 12:00. Incidentally, public transport will also start winding down shortly afterwards.

amother
Firebrick

Post Mon, Oct 03 2022, 11:37 pm
The pharmacy in harnof sold them yesterday. I don't know if they are open today.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Tue, Oct 04 2022, 1:12 am
I saw in osher ad.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Oct 04 2022, 5:12 am
Op here thank you so much to all who responded. The pharmacy only had Palei Tzom. I have never heard of it, only heard of Kalei Tzom. Anyone have any information about this? Thank you tizku lmitzvos and may you all have a gemar chasima tova

Elfrida

Post Tue, Oct 04 2022, 5:43 am
I don't use any of these things, but my understanding is that they are all more or less the same, just different companies.

Anyway, you're not going to lose out by taking it. The worst that happens is that it doesn't help, and any help that it does give is a gain.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Rosh Hashana-Yom Kippur