Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Shocking: Pfizer says vax was never tested regarding stoppin
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:27 am
Breaking news as Pfizer top executive testifies under oath that the vaccine was never even tested to discover whether it stopped transmission!
One of the strongest narratives to vaccinate was to protect others! Now we learn this was never even at all fact based just used to shame and blame R”L.
Guess I still have the capacity to be shocked.
And to fear what other lies we have been fed.
Hashem Yishmor.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:35 am
Hope you aren't waiting for an apology from the people who called you a grandma killer. Go look at the old threads. Amazing how all those vocal people are silent now. Very telling.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:38 am
I thought people who had gotten caught up in that emotional lie hadn’t learned the truth of it yet.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:40 am
Our best defense going forward is a real heshbon nefesh.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:41 am
amother OP wrote:

Tell me more about a genuine personal accounting while posting things like these as amother.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:50 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:
Tell me more about a genuine personal accounting while posting things like these as amother.

What does that have to do with anything?

The facts don't change. The vocal pro vaxxers were wrong yet won't admit it. They shamed people and were supportive of people losing their jobs and being discriminated against and now silence.

Bnei Berak 10

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 7:50 am
amother OP wrote:
Breaking news as Pfizer top executive testifies under oath that the vaccine was never even tested to discover whether it stopped transmission!
One of the strongest narratives to vaccinate was to protect others! Now we learn this was never even at all fact based just used to shame and blame R”L.
Hashem Yishmor.

Personally I am not surprised.
It's all about money and power.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:06 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

What does that mean? Why can’t someone post how upset she is about the hate, lies and shaming?

amother
Daylily

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:10 am
NotInNJMommy wrote:

You are one of 2 posters who will defend the vaccine until the very end. Did you invest in Pfizer? Because I see no other reason for someone to defend a dangerous vaccine that has been proven ineffective time and time again.
2 people in my community died this month alone from heart attacks. They were both in their thirties. Fully vaxxed. When did we ever hear of so many young people falling dead like that? Are you really taking responsibility for those deaths?
The vaccine defenders keep bringing up “anonymous posting” because they have no other way to defend their twisted thinking, so this makes a great whataboutism. Stay on topic and talk the truth for a change.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:15 am
amother OP wrote:
Hashem Yishmor.

This isn't breaking news. It's not even news.

The vaccine was never intended to stop transmission. It was intended to take the claws out of covid so that it would be more like a common cold, without serious cases, hospitalizations, or deaths.

As an enormous bonus, we discovered that it did, indeed, stop transmission of the original, alpha, and delta variants. But that's not why it was created, tested, sold, desired, or administered lechatchila.

And I don't know what planet you live on, but Pfizer was very very clear even back in 2020 that they are not aiming to stop transmission and that their trials are with regards to infection and illness severity, not transmission.

Whoever told you otherwise was misinformed and ignorant.

(And, after we discovered that it DOES stop transmission (discovered on the ground, not thanks to Pfizer's trials, and yes this was found in research, but not in Pfizer's research), there is obviously a communal responsibility of kol yisrael areivim zeh lazeh and al taamod al dam rei'echa. But again, that's not connected to Pfizer.)

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:16 am
As if posting anonymously changes the data...

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:17 am
amother Daylily wrote:
You are one of 2 posters who will defend the vaccine until the very end. Did you invest in Pfizer? Because I see no other reason for someone to defend a dangerous vaccine that has been proven ineffective time and time again.
2 people in my community died this month alone from heart attacks. They were both in their thirties. Fully vaxxed. When did we ever hear of so many young people falling dead like that? Are you really taking responsibility for those deaths?
The vaccine defenders keep bringing up “anonymous posting” because they have no other way to defend their twisted thinking, so this makes a great whataboutism. Stay on topic and talk the truth for a change.

You know covid can cause heart attacks. And the rates of heart attacks and strokes began skyrocketing among young people years before covid - when the ecigarette was introduced. But back then no one noticed or cared. They only care now because it suits their agenda.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:18 am
amother Azalea wrote:
This isn't breaking news. It's not even news.

The vaccine was never intended to stop transmission. It was intended to take the claws out of covid so that it would be more like a common cold, without serious cases, hospitalizations, or deaths.

As an enormous bonus, we discovered that it did, indeed, stop transmission of the original, alpha, and delta variants. But that's not why it was created, tested, sold, desired, or administered lechatchila.

And I don't know what planet you live on, but Pfizer was very very clear even back in 2020 that they are not aiming to stop transmission and that their trials are with regards to infection and illness severity, not transmission.

Whoever told you otherwise was misinformed and ignorant.

(And, after we discovered that it DOES stop transmission (discovered on the ground, not thanks to Pfizer's trials, and yes this was found in research, but not in Pfizer's research), there is obviously a communal responsibility of kol yisrael areivim zeh lazeh and al taamod al dam rei'echa. But again, that's not connected to Pfizer.)

False. Now you say that but it absolutely was supposed to stop the transmission.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:19 am
amother OP wrote:

Yup. A real cheshbon nefesh about why we place convenience over our children, our routines over our neighbors' lives, our hatred of masks over containing the spread of a pandemic, our gaavadik belief that we know more than scientists, thanks to Google and memes and infographics made by who knows who, and that our beliefs trump other people's right to life and health. Our desire to do what we want over the massive chilul Hashem we cause when we do it.

The community showed its true colors during the pandemic and really, it's sickening.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:20 am
amother Calendula wrote:

And you think your anonymous comment discredits her? Lol

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:21 am
amother Calendula wrote:
False. Now you say that but it absolutely was supposed to stop the transmission.

No. We'd always hoped it would stop transmission, but it was never intended to stop transmission. It was created to take the teeth out of covid and put an end to serious cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. (And I've been saying this since 2020. It's not "now I say that, but." I've literally been saying this since BEFORE the vaccine came out, because sooo many people had the exact same misperception you are still spouting over two years later.)

We did hope and pray, as a global community, that it would stop transmission, and for a long time Hashem answered our prayers.

But that is NOT why Pfizer manufactured its vaccine in the first place and that is NOT what they were testing, and they were very, very, very clear about this.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:21 am
amother Calendula wrote:

You've got data (wrong word, btw) that Pfizer actually said, back in 2020 when they were working to create the vaccine, that they were testing whether it stopped transmission?

Please do show me.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:24 am
We can all choose to use the truth in a way that helps bring achdus.

amother
Calendula

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:25 am
amother Azalea wrote:
You've got data (wrong word, btw) that Pfizer actually said, back in 2020 when they were working to create the vaccine, that they were testing whether it stopped transmission?

Please do show me.

How can I show you when they deleted the wrong information that they were advertising? But yes they said the covid vaccine was 96% effective at preventing one from getting and transmitting covid. And then that percentage went lower and lower. Till they said it prevents serious illness and death.

amother
Azalea

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 8:26 am
amother OP wrote:
We can all choose to use the truth in a way that helps bring achdus.

And how does opening this thread help bring achdus?

You literally opened it to complain about other people "blaming and shaming" and talk about "lies."

Please don't preach achdus when you actively work against it. It's just gross hypocrisy.
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics