Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Dishwashing bins

advocate

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 9:37 am
I only have one sink and use bins for washing dishes. I hate them! Where do you put them when not in use? They don't really fit under my sink...

lfab

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 9:53 am
I have collapsible ones and whichever is not in use gets folded and stored in the drawer beneath my oven.

jflower

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 10:16 am
lfab wrote:
I have collapsible ones and whichever is not in use gets folded and stored in the drawer beneath my oven.

Where did you buy them? Can you post a link?

lfab

Post Wed, Oct 12 2022, 11:55 pm
SAMMART 10L (2.6 Gallons) Collapsible Tub - Foldable Dish Tub - Portable Washing Basin - Space Saving Plastic Washtub (White/Grey, 1) https://a.co/e80KDRD

This is the brand I have. I'm not sure this is the exact size I have but you can search and look for one that fits the size you need.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 12:03 am
lfab wrote:
SAMMART 10L (2.6 Gallons) Collapsible Tub - Foldable Dish Tub - Portable Washing Basin - Space Saving Plastic Washtub (White/Grey, 1) https://a.co/e80KDRD

This is the brand I have. I'm not sure this is the exact size I have but you can search and look for one that fits the size you need.

lfab, do these work well for negel vasser, soaking laundry, basin for when washing the floor? I'd love some basins that take up less room.

lfab

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 12:16 am
ra_mom wrote:
lfab, do these work well for negel vasser, soaking laundry, basin for when washing the floor? I'd love some basins that take up less room.

I've personally never used them for anything other then dishes but don't see why not. Definitely can see them being very good for laundry. Might be a bit large for negel vassar, but maybe in a smaller size would be good. For washing the floor I think a pail is easier since it has a handle to carry/lift it with. This you'd have to push around or carry with 2 hands as you're mopping.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Oct 13 2022, 12:38 am
lfab wrote:
I've personally never used them for anything other then dishes but don't see why not. Definitely can see them being very good for laundry. Might be a bit large for negel vassar, but maybe in a smaller size would be good. For washing the floor I think a pail is easier since it has a handle to carry/lift it with. This you'd have to push around or carry with 2 hands as you're mopping.

Thanks! I'll try one. Maybe I'll downsize one of my bins. I see options for all different shapes and sizes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics