Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes
How to cook zuchini

LO

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 9:35 am
hi all! My husband wants me to make grilled or broiled zucchini, but he wants it to be "not mushy". How do I do that? I know that with mushrooms you can cook them for a long time and then they dry out, but not sure what to do with zucchini. Any (healthy, no sugar) recipes with directions would be very welcome! Also, any tips for how to keep it warm for friday night meal without overcooking it? Thanks in advance!

ra_mom

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 9:50 am
Slice into rounds. Toss with olive oil and generous amount of salt.
Broil zucchini until it starts to brown in spots, about 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and broil for another 3 minutes.

mha3484

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 10:11 am
Do you have an air fryer? I found that it has the best texture that way. I also Sautee it in olive oil until it gets a nice brown crust and then I flip and do the same on the other side.

LO

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 10:32 am
How long in an air fryer? Do you spray it first?

mha3484

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 10:35 am
https://airfryingfoodie.com/ai.....hini/ 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes. I spray it and season it with whatever I feel like its kind of a bland vegetable.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes