Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Are children's clothing stores open today?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 12:20 pm
Kidichic used to be open chol Hamoed in Flatbush it was so convenient. I'm a working mother who recently moved to lakewood. I don't feel like schlepping my young kids out at night even though many stores have night hours. It was convenient to shop on chol homoed when I dont need to go to sleep and wake up so early and the kids are not on a school schedual. but I didn't find anything Yom tov oschedule my older ones and I promised them something new for the second days. I know their was online options but for various reason I can and am only willing to shop in person. Any options now Chol Homoed

Side question why are there no cute clothing in preteen sizes? How come most cute clothing are in toddler sizes or at most until size 8. MY kids are in big sizes for their ages and after little kids sizes the clothing get so casual. Both girls and boys.

amother
Thistle

Post Fri, Oct 14 2022, 12:21 pm
I heard Heads of Class might be open. Not sure about Friday hours though.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries