Home

My dd is in grade 12 and starting to think about seminary bu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

amother

OP

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 9:04 am
I have no clue what any of them are like. I’m curious about all types even ones she’s never going to apply to. Whomever knows about any seminary please write the name and a very short synopsis of what its like and what type of girls go there and what kind of homes. My dd will probably go to a chilled place that uses smart phones but solid girls. Thank you!

Elfrida

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 9:36 am
Try googling seminary in Israel, and you'll get a lot of information about different places. Most seminaries have a website that you can look at. There may be so.eone on the staff at her school who will be able to advise her.

amother

Razzmatazz

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 10:11 am
Many schools have a staff member who guides seminary applications. If your daughter's school has someone like that, she's your first resource.

Real life advice is even better than websites. Talk to your friends who've sent daughters to seminary. Talk to the girls yourself. And have your daughter speak to girls who have just returned from seminary.

Remember that on this site, posters come from a wide variety of communities. So it's best to be as specific as possible when talking about what you want.

Good luck

amother

Honeydew

Post Wed, Oct 26 2022, 1:19 pm
amother OP wrote:
I have no clue what any of them are like. I’m curious about all types even ones she’s never going to apply to. Whomever knows about any seminary please write the name and a very short synopsis of what its like and what type of girls go there and what kind of homes. My dd will probably go to a chilled place that uses smart phones but solid girls. Thank you!

Check out maor, tomer devorah and lahav.

amother

cornflower

Post Wed, Nov 23 2022, 10:29 am
Dd principal basically decides for them where should they go. After he will I will Google the name on imamother
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling -> Seminary Info