Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Another stroller thread! Which one should I get?
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 9:16 am
amother Valerian wrote:
Fox is their premium pram while lynx is their budget pram. The most apparent difference is the price…
Lynx is a bit smaller and fox has a deeper bassinet. Fox has back and front wheel suspension while lynx has only back wheel suspension. Fox can be reclined with one hand while lynx takes two.
Overall, they have both in order to appeal to a larger client market. They function equally well.

Thank you,
Does the lynx come with a bassinet?
Because if not the price difference isn’t that big if I have to purchase a bassinet separately.

amother
Valerian

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 9:20 am
amother OP wrote:
Thank you,
Does the lynx come with a bassinet?
Because if not the price difference isn’t that big if I have to purchase a bassinet separately.

Where I live, yes. But confirm with your retailer.
Also, they are currently widely available at clearance price so be careful not to overpay.

aysheschayel

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 11:55 am
amother Valerian wrote:
Fox is their premium pram while lynx is their budget pram. The most apparent difference is the price…
Lynx is a bit smaller and fox has a deeper bassinet. Fox has back and front wheel suspension while lynx has only back wheel suspension. Fox can be reclined with one hand while lynx takes two.
Overall, they have both in order to appeal to a larger client market. They function equally well.

Do you know which is better for stairs? The lynx is lightweight but the fox has better wheels/suspension so I'm confused

amother
Valerian

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 12:30 pm
aysheschayel wrote:
Do you know which is better for stairs? The lynx is lightweight but the fox has better wheels/suspension so I'm confused

Not too different since they have the same back wheels. Lynx is lighter so probably that.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics