Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Delivery at Centrastate?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Nov 06 2022, 8:26 pm
Hi,

Has anyone ever delivered at Centrastate hospital? Please share your experience - would be very helpful!

amother
Mayflower

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 4:20 pm
Bump

amother
Trillium

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 5:00 pm
I haven’t. But I’m going to.

amother
RosePink

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 7:10 pm
What decent doctor delivers in Centrastate? Do they even know what Jews are about? Have any bikur cholim services?

amother
Trillium

Post Thu, Apr 20 2023, 9:13 pm
amother RosePink wrote:
What decent doctor delivers in Centrastate? Do they even know what Jews are about? Have any bikur cholim services?

There are doctors that are good there. But it’s
a community hospital.
There are frum staff members at CentraState (although not a huge number) and there’s a frum nursing home next door. They definitely get frum patients.
Bikur Cholim has a kosher cabinet near L&D and another with siddurim and such. They can get meals from Lev Rochel Bikur Cholim, the same as any other Lakewood area hospital.

But like don’t do me any favors, I’ll enjoy my quiet doctor’s office without half of Lakewood there.

amother
Mayflower

Post Fri, Apr 21 2023, 5:01 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
There are doctors that are good there. But it’s
a community hospital.
There are frum staff members at CentraState (although not a huge number) and there’s a frum nursing home next door. They definitely get frum patients.
Bikur Cholim has a kosher cabinet near L&D and another with siddurim and such. They can get meals from Lev Rochel Bikur Cholim, the same as any other Lakewood area hospital.

But like don’t do me any favors, I’ll enjoy my quiet doctor’s office without half of Lakewood there.

That's so funny you say that because one of the things I was looking for in a doctor was someone who the whole lakewood wouldn't use. The doctor im leaning towards isn't close to lakewood but delivers in this hospital. I guess my primary concern is that it's a community hospital so safety worries me (if chv there's an emergency, are they equipped to deal with it, etc)

I don't know if you're comfortable sharing, but who do you use?

amother
RosePink

Post Fri, Apr 21 2023, 6:44 pm
FYI, they have a very high C-section, even higher than hospitals people go to with high risk pregnancies, according to government statistics.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries