Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Phone number needed for EBT card

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 11:39 am
We had some suspicious activity on our food stamp card. We reported it stolen and ordered a new one. It's aprox 4 weeks later and we did not receive a replacement yet. We have 7182914141 to call to find out what's going on. We were on the phone for close to 2 hours and didn't speak to anybody. Does anybody know of a different phone number or online site where I can find out where my card is? (I need specifically for brooklyn/NYC)

amother
Mimosa

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 11:57 am
amother OP wrote:
We had some suspicious activity on our food stamp card. We reported it stolen and ordered a new one. It's aprox 4 weeks later and we did not receive a replacement yet. We have 7182914141 to call to find out what's going on. We were on the phone for close to 2 hours and didn't speak to anybody. Does anybody know of a different phone number or online site where I can find out where my card is? (I need specifically for brooklyn/NYC)

I googled and got this. Did you try that number?
Did you try first thing in the morning?

Applicants who have been approved for Cash Assistance or SNAP (Food Stamps) benefits will receive an EBT card in the mail.

If your EBT card is lost, stolen, defective, or never received, you can submit a replacement request online or by phone. You can also pick up a temporary replacement card at your nearest Benefits Access Center (formerly known as Job Center).

If you make your request online or by phone, it will take from 7 to 10 business days for you to get your replacement card. Permanent replacement cards can only be mailed to the address on record.

Please note that, as of January 15, 2020, EBT cards with photos are no longer issued.

Visit the ConnectEBT website.

By Phone

Agency: New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
Division: Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Customer Service
Phone Number: (888) 328-6399
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours.
In Person

You can go to an open HRA location for a temporary card that will have all benefits available until your EBT card arrives.

Office locations are available online. Visit the HRA Center Locations website for more information.

You must bring a valid photo ID in order to receive a same day temporary replacement card.

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 12:11 pm
Should not take more than a week to receive new card.

Did you call Nachas Healthnet? Iā€™d try them first.

They have someone specifically working on food stamps and she might be able to log in and see whats going on: (718) 436-7373

Bhatzlacha!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 12:20 pm
amother Babypink wrote:
Should not take more than a week to receive new card.

Did you call Nachas Healthnet? Iā€™d try them first.

They have someone specifically working on food stamps and she might be able to log in and see whats going on: (718) 436-7373

Bhatzlacha!

I already have someone like that. I was told they can't especially that my card was deactivated already.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Nov 09 2022, 12:29 pm
amother Mimosa wrote:
I googled and got this. Did you try that number?
Did you try first thing in the morning?

Applicants who have been approved for Cash Assistance or SNAP (Food Stamps) benefits will receive an EBT card in the mail.

If your EBT card is lost, stolen, defective, or never received, you can submit a replacement request online or by phone. You can also pick up a temporary replacement card at your nearest Benefits Access Center (formerly known as Job Center).

If you make your request online or by phone, it will take from 7 to 10 business days for you to get your replacement card. Permanent replacement cards can only be mailed to the address on record.

Please note that, as of January 15, 2020, EBT cards with photos are no longer issued.

Visit the ConnectEBT website.

By Phone

Agency: New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
Division: Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Customer Service
Phone Number: (888) 328-6399
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 AM - 5 PM
Staff is available through the automated phone system during business hours.
In Person

You can go to an open HRA location for a temporary card that will have all benefits available until your EBT card arrives.

Office locations are available online. Visit the HRA Center Locations website for more information.

You must bring a valid photo ID in order to receive a same day temporary replacement card.

Thanks for the info. In under 5 min it was taken care of. They're sending out another one. Hopefully those will arrive.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries