Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Is it safe to drive to and from Bat Ayin?

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 11:03 am
ty

amother
Acacia

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 11:08 am
From where? But in general, sure.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 11:35 am
amother Acacia wrote:
From where? But in general, sure.

Jerusalem and Beit Shemesh

LovesHashem

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 11:55 am
What do you mean by safe?

Do things happen sometimes in the west Bank? Yes. But statistically I believe there's more terrorist attacks in Jerusalem than the west Bank.

amother
Acacia

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 12:05 pm
From Beit Shemesh, Bat Ayin is very close. It is one of the first towns you hit when taking route 367.
The Arab villages in between are generally very calm. It is a beautiful ride.

amother
Slateblue

Post Sat, Nov 12 2022, 12:09 pm
From Jerusalem yes. There are Jewish cars and yishuvim all along the way (also lots of army presence). Also yes from beit shemesh but one part (like 2 minutes) is not super comfortable if you aren't used to it (like you are right next to cousins' houses). Also the road from beit shemesh is windy (like curves a lot) and narrow with a very big incline at the end and you often get stuck behind trucks.

amother
Tiffanyblue

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 3:10 am
I live in gush etzion. Driving in Gush etzion, where Bat Ayin is located, is thankfully safe and quiet these days as well. There is no issue from beit shemesh or from jerusalem. Enjoy whatever you are going there to do.

amother
Lemon

Post Sun, Nov 13 2022, 4:08 am
I also live in the Gush and drive to Beit Shemesh regularly. I don't worry at all. From a road safety perspective, you should know that it's a curvy mountain road without lights for most of the way. (Think driving in the Catskills.) So while it's totally fine in daytime, you should be cautious while driving at night.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions