Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Arbonne anti aging skin care line

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 3:22 am
First of all, is it THAT good?
It’s so pricy!

I got some free samples from someone & when I googled the cost of purchasing them, I was so surprised.
Are that a very superior product ?

imasinger

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 3:32 am
Arbonne is well known to be pricey.

Depends who you ask, but most reputable reviewers say that when it comes to skin care, most of the expensive stuff doesn't work significantly better than the cheaper stuff. You can Google "is skin care product worth cost" or some such.

The question is this. (I'm making up numbers here). If Product A costs $5 a month, and Product B costs $50/month, and Product B makes your skin feel 1.5 times as good as Product A, but nowhere near 10 times as good, is it worth it to you?

For those who care deeply about their skin, the answer may be yes. In that case, they're willing to pay, even though the increase is disproportionate to the objective gain.

For others, it's not.

Hope this helps.

amother
Tanzanite

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 6:32 am
I would stay far away. It's a MLM product (google it - basically a pyramid scheme) and probably has steroids in it which can cause reactions.

Stick to reputable anti aging brands like loreal, olay, the ordinary etc. and sticking to products with retinol (best anti aging ingredient) hyaluronic acid/collagen and peptides
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics