Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Have you taken the sod haadam course?
  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 4:54 am
And was it really so life-changing? In what way?

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 7:32 am
Yes! I truly became a different person.

amother
Grape

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 7:36 am
amother Aconite wrote:
Yes! I truly became a different person.

Me too! So grateful I took it

riseandshine

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 7:43 am
Same!truly transforming in many ways highly recommend it

amother
Tealblue

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 7:45 am
Can someone specify in what way it changed you/ your life?

riseandshine

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 7:46 am
It changed me as a person . that will affect you're parenting skills and everything else about life you gain a new perspective and lots of healing

ddmom

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:05 am
I saw it advertised a few times and was wondering about it.
Can someone summarize in a couple of sentences what is the ideology of this course?
Are they all the same or a few people advertise it in the U.S?

ddmom

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:06 am
Also anyone remember how much they paid for the course?

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:09 am
ddmom wrote:
Also anyone remember how much they paid for the course?

You will see everyone around you in a different light, get a better understanding of yourself and children on a very deep level.
The course is $590 if I'm not mistaken.

amother
Razzmatazz

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:11 am
For sure worth it! I did it and it was amazing! Wish I could afford to do it again. I only took the first one. It was so amazing and I'm a way better mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend. It helped me see other people differently and connect with them in a much more real way.
I think it was around $600 with an option of paying in 3 installments.

Highstrung

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:17 am
How can I sign up?

yiddishmom

Yes, I took it. Really really enjoyed it.

She has 3 tracks. I took the foundation course. I'm wondering if I should retake the foundation course or move on to the expansion course.

Anyone here already took both courses and can give their input? I definitely changed from it and understand all the concepts, but I don't think I managed to incorporate all the ideas in to my day to day life yet.

So, should I retake the foundation course or can I move on to the expansion course?

yiddishmom

Highstrung wrote:
How can I sign up?

https://sodhaadam.org/

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:37 am
yiddishmom wrote:
Yes, I took it. Really really enjoyed it.

She has 3 tracks. I took the foundation course. I'm wondering if I should retake the foundation course or move on to the expansion course.

Anyone here already took both courses and can give their input? I definitely changed from it and understand all the concepts, but I don't think I managed to incorporate all the ideas in to my day to day life yet.

So, should I retake the foundation course or can I move on to the expansion course?

I signed up for the foundation course again.
I understood everything so well but now I want to incorporate the ideas she teaches.

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 9:46 am
amother Aconite wrote:
I signed up for the foundation course again.
I understood everything so well but now I want to incorporate the ideas she teaches.

Thanks. I was leaning towards retaking the foundation course first.

But I'll wait to see if anyone else who already took both tracks, can share their input.

Good luck to you!

amother
Grape

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 10:21 am
yiddishmom wrote:
Thanks. I was leaning towards retaking the foundation course first.

But I'll wait to see if anyone else who already took both tracks, can share their input.

Good luck to you!

No I think definitely move on to expansion. You will automatically incorporate what you learned in level 1 add you continue the course. If you listened to all classes in 1 you have all you need to continue. It's a waste to repeat 1. In 2 and on it builds more on that and also applies same concept but in different areas so you'll get to automatically incorporate it all into your life. I would only recommend repeating 1st if you didn't listen to all the classes. Listening and understanding is what you really need from level 1, the real work starts with expansion.

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 10:47 am
amother Grape wrote:
No I think definitely move on to expansion. You will automatically incorporate what you learned in level 1 add you continue the course. If you listened to all classes in 1 you have all you need to continue. It's a waste to repeat 1. In 2 and on it builds more on that and also applies same concept but in different areas so you'll get to automatically incorporate it all into your life. I would only recommend repeating 1st if you didn't listen to all the classes. Listening and understanding is what you really need from level 1, the real work starts with expansion.

Thanks for this perspective.

I listened to all the classes, but not too many of the Q&A sessions.

Can you explain more: how is the expansion class more hands-on?

amother
Aconite

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 11:00 am
amother Grape wrote:

So maybe I should move on to expansion??

amother
Moonstone

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 11:38 am
Expansion is more self work. Someone said its like therapy for yourself! I only did the foundation, and hope to do the expansion this yr

amother
Grape

Post Tue, Nov 15 2022, 11:56 am
amother Aconite wrote:
So maybe I should move on to expansion??

IMO, definitely yes.

Yiddishmom, it's hard for to explain but the foundation course is just that- the foundation of info, the background. The second course is using that info, there are more exercises and exploring different areas, it's more practical application in your life in different ways, physical, spiritual etc, finding where you're stuck and working there.

Sorry I can't explain it better. But I think repeating 1 for both of you would be a waste of a year. Also, the Q&A is amazing but doesn't matter if you didn't listen to all, you would have gained more knowledge yes but not specifically what you need to allow you to move on.
Page 1 of 6   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational