Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Expedited passport help

amother
OP

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 5:19 am
DS lives in Israel. Has US and Israeli passport. His passport expires in May, BUT my 2nd son's wedding is in Jan. So we that is cutting it too close or just missing the 6 month rule. The American consulate is backed up on passports until February. How do I get his passport taken care of. Does he need to travel back now to do it in person or can he send it back with someone and have a same day service get it done and then send it back with another friend?
A little freaking out here....

amother
Tan

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 5:28 am
amother OP wrote:
DS lives in Israel. Has US and Israeli passport. His passport expires in May, BUT my 2nd son's wedding is in Jan. So we that is cutting it too close or just missing the 6 month rule. The American consulate is backed up on passports until February. How do I get his passport taken care of. Does he need to travel back now to do it in person or can he send it back with someone and have a same day service get it done and then send it back with another friend?
A little freaking out here....

For same day passports here he needs to come in person.

There may be someone who can rush things at the consulate, but they charge a lot.

If you’re interested I can look in to it. I know people who do these kinds of things for a living.

(FTR nothing illegal, things like booking appointments ahead then selling them closer to for a premium or knowing someone who would give them last min appointment)

amother
Darkblue

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 5:28 am
He can fly back to the states for the wedding and fly back to Israel on his Israeli passport

ruby slippers

Post Fri, Nov 18 2022, 7:11 am
amother Tan wrote:
For same day passports here he needs to come in person.

There may be someone who can rush things at the consulate, but they charge a lot.

If you’re interested I can look in to it. I know people who do these kinds of things for a living.

(FTR nothing illegal, things like booking appointments ahead then selling them closer to for a premium or knowing someone who would give them last min appointment)

I am in similar situation to poster can you pm the info.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics