Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
City Mini GT2 or Valco baby?
Previous  1  2

City Mini VS. Valco Baby
City Mini  
 52%  [ 9 ]
Valco Baby  
 47%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

amother
Chocolate

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 9:53 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
mine is quite durable. They said they had issues with the front wheel, but have fixed that issue with the new model

What new model? I bought mine two years ago, pretty sure that's the new model called the valco snap duo. That's the model we are all having problems with the wheels. Yes valco came out and acknowledged the issue and therefore they send replacement wheels out for free. But it's still an issue as far as I can see. It's still a wonderful stroller, just not as durable as the GT2.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 10:00 am
I believe Valco Baby is Jewish-owned, Chabad owners.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 10:00 am
amother Chocolate wrote:
What new model? I bought mine two years ago, pretty sure that's the new model called the valco snap duo. That's the model we are all having problems with the wheels. Yes valco came out and acknowledged the issue and therefore they send replacement wheels out for free. But it's still an issue as far as I can see. It's still a wonderful stroller, just not as durable as the GT2.

mine is 18 months old. valco snap duo. They said the new ones are improved. I believe it's a new model, otherwise it's an improved version of the previous model

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Nov 20 2022, 11:13 am
I've never had a valco so can't comment on them. But I love my city mini gt. The push is amazing, I love how it folds so easily and that a bigger child fits in comfortably and it's still great for pushing. They're definitely durable. My sister has had hers for 7+ years and hers is going strong. The fabric doesn't look like new anymore but it's still working fine.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics